Assholes Inc: The Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assholes Inc: The Forum!

2 posters

Transform and Roll out! An Alchemicals game for Assholes.

Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Transform and Roll out! An Alchemicals game for Assholes. Empty Transform and Roll out! An Alchemicals game for Assholes.

Post  Illusive Man Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 am

I've had this game on the back-burner for quite a while now so this is my attempt at garnering interest in an Alchemicals game, if this thread gets enough attention then I shall request a sub form to run this. I plan to make this game just as accessible to new players as old school vets so I'm really hoping to introduce as many new players as possible to the game line. I require no more than two to four players to get this started but any more than eight will be too much, reply if this catches your fancy and thank you for reading.

Illusive Man signing off.

P.S. To those old school vets: There are rules for running colossi....Awww yyyyeeeeeaaaahhhh.

Spoiler:

Quick synopsis of the themes and setting of the game for those who are unfamiliar.

Spoiler:
    Setakka

Transform and Roll out! An Alchemicals game for Assholes. Empty checking in

Post  Setakka Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 am

Dunno if anyone else has been talking about exalted the last few weeks, but I figured I'd pop in and say that I am working on making both a sidereal and an alchemical, in case either of those games get enough players to get off the ground.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm