Assholes Inc: The Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assholes Inc: The Forum!

+5
Illusive Man
Hiro Protaganist
Phiss
Lox
Mathadar
9 posters

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Mathadar
    Mathadar

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) Empty Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Mathadar Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Rules
    This is the main thread. Unless there is combat going on feel free to post in this thread. If you are not involved in the combat, please realize that contacting people that are in the combat will be delayed until the combat can finish. Exceptions include special abilities/items that allow you to observe/participate in the combat, even if it has already started.

I. You may use characters from your own fandom or pastiched works, or any characters you wish (this includes anime and other characters from movies and TV shows). Just make sure your character is approved before you start posting.

II. Please respect other Role Players AND their roles!!! Also, do not---I repeat, DO NOT assume another person's character without express written permission of the character's player*. If in doubt, be sure to get that permission first (and don't just say you have it---have that person contact me, too). I can not emphasize this enough!!! I am also asking for respect of RP situations. This means, no "stepping on" an RP situation unless you know for certain that you have been invited to be a part of it. The reason is you may unintentionally (we hope) interfere with the continuity of the RP story, among other things (not to mention that you can make the Role Players pretty upset).

*This refers to a role already taken by a person on that particular forum, for instance, if you say, "I'm playing 'so and so' " you've already called your role and anyone else who wants to play it should ask permission. This doesn't mean they can't play the character elsewhere, depending on the circumstances.

III. Remember that nobody on the boards can see you, read your mind or hear the tone of your voice. Consequently, certain remarks and actions can be taken the wrong way sometimes, so try to choose your words and RP actions wisely. Don't wait until someone gets upset, and then explain that you're "playing".
    Lox
    Lox

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Lox Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 am

The floor shook, dust falling from the ceiling. Another bomb, dangerously close now...
    "So you understand, Lieutenant... We happened on this information by a stroke of luck. It might be the key to winning the war. I hope you get this. We've got enough power in this bunker for one trip... Godspeed, Leon."

Leon cast his gaze to the floor, shutting off the recording. "Captain..."

A furred paw gripped his shoulder gently, shaking him out of the stupor. "Leon. We don't have much time. They're getting closer..."

"Yeah..." The ginger-haired human stowed the envelope and his dossier away, stepping around the corpse of Captain Laura Summers, and onto the Dive Platform. "I won't be gone long. That's a promise."

Tamer and Partner held hands as the computers in the room whirred to life, the Platform beginning to hum. A computerized voice spoke, narrating the progress of the teleport...

[Coordinate axes are set.]

Far above, another explosion sounded, along with jets roaring overhead.

[Cooling of transmission equipment on.]

A crack appeared in the ceiling, rubble falling and blocking the exit.

[Bionic Condenser functioning.]

Leon inhaled sharply as particles of energy began to swirl around them.

[Dimensional Harmonizer aligning.]

Dante looked down at his Tamer, concerned. "We'll find it. Don't get discouraged."

[Firewall opening.]

"I won't... I'm not going to disobey her last orders."

[Initiating transfer in five seconds.]

The crack widened, a bubbling red liquid pouring in through the roof, searching.

[Four seconds.]

Leon flinched, seeing that, knowing too well what was behind it. "You scared?"

[Three seconds.]

The fox nodded. "Terrified. You?"

[Two seconds.]

Leon nodded back. "The same..."

[One second.]

Both shut their eyes as the tendril of liquid formed into a faceless bided, charging at them with a vicious, razor-sharp claw...

[Dimensional Gate Open.]

And in a flash of light... Both had vanished, leaving the monstrosity to cleave through an empty chamber. It didn't matter. Two escaped subjects were inconsequential.

When the duo in question re-materialized, it was in the brisk night air of a bustling city. Traverse Town, in fact. Nobody noticed when a hole appeared in the air down an alleyway, the two falling out before the gate closed... They were here. Cut off from support, now, and in a strange world...

Last edited by Lox on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Phiss
    Phiss

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Phiss Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:56 am

"... -ryo sas- ..."

"Dis... -tasi-..."

A wailing sound quietly pervaded the small compartment. It was annoying him, why didn't it let him sleep? It had been a long time since he slept without the nightmares coming. He tried to get back to sleep. Wake me up when I'm dead, voice.

"Disenga... -stasis-..."

:: FIVE MONTHS EARLIER ::

"You're back." Phiss looked at the monstrosity of Ceramite and machinery with equal parts shock and awe, with the whip of a black portal right behind him. This was Duke, if his SKRFID tag still said anything. Sort of. Why was it in his nasal cavity? Did he really...?

He was silent as ever, but he still looked different. He definitely wasn't this big before, but then again, the bugger missed out on the limb extension craze. Well, some people were getting shortened, but they were in the minority. Why, he wondered. Could they not get a good enough look at the floor? The intimidating figure clicked his massive hands together, massive in comparison to the rest of his friends who had gathered before him. Lox, eating his sandwiches that would probably kill your average organic life form. Hildold was on his way, he had just finished swindling some poor FNG out of his crown allotment for the day.

A message came to Phiss on Knight mail from Duke. Right, he still couldn't talk. At least that didn't change. The enclosed was short and simple, but no less world-shattering to the little knight: "Found a portal. Walked in. Went to a strange place. Had some adventures. Now I'm back. Chip this paint off my armor, please."

This blew his mind. Wait, what?! He had found a wormhole or some way around the tractor effect? Bull*ZZRT*! Bull f-*ZZZRT*-ing trojan *ZZRT*! "So wait. Let me get this straight. You escaped this horrible place. You escaped Cradle. Right?"

The monolith shifted uncomfortably in his considerable armor. "Yes." He mailed to him.

"And you came back."

"Yes."

"Why?"

Lox didn't even skip a beat. "Because it's fun here! We like our job! Isn't that right, Duke."

Phiss had absolutely no words in his vocabulary to quite express what he thought about that. Well, he did. But he would cause a lightning bolt to strike everything saying all that was on his mind right now. All he said before storming off in an angry little tantrum was "Why the *FZZZT* was it you, then?!"

Hildold came back from the auction house, probably smiling like a jackal if not for the fact that his Quartermaster was upset. "What's his problem?" He said, pointing at the direction Phiss went. They didn't have much of an answer for him.

Somewhere along the way back to his home, he tripped over something. An odd, scorched cube made of some strange material. It was going to change his life.

::PRESENT DAY::

Phiss blunk himself out of his sleep, and suddenly, he was back in his cramped little escape pod all over again. "Disengaging Cryogenic Stasis. 100% Complete! Welcome back, Phiss!" The onboard computer chirped. It was entirely too happy, and entirely too early to wake him up. It had only been...

Four months. Huh.

He gripped his helmet, trying to dull his pounding head. Okay, okay. It wouldn't wake him up and it wouldn't be flashing red for nothing. A bleary mind tried to make sense of his situation. He did a little digging with the onboard UI. Clunky, ineffective thing. The Spiral Order's top dollar, ladies and gentlemen. If he had a window, he wouldn't have needed it to know what was wrong. Namely, he found his destination. Anyplace else.

"WARNING! IMPACT IN 00:19:31:61! CRYOGENIC STASIS DISENGAGED. SYSTEM UI RE-ENGAGED. PLEASE PREPARE FOR IMPACT."

Oh, right. He doesn't know how to fly these. Which is good, because this thing didn't exactly have landing gear to begin with.

"EMERGENCY SIGNAL FOUND. PLAY? Y/N."

"Why?" He said, an errant bit of dream escaping from his lips. Or whatever was behind the helmet.

"Awe YEAAAAAH! Good morning, Universe!"

Ow ow ow head is pain, ow ow ow why is she still talking and... What is she? Equine in nature. The signal gave him the moniker DJ Pon-3 and really not much else. Okay, okay. Trace the signal and... Is she having sex? On the *FZZZT*-ing... Okay, okay, sending a message, maybe they're friendly. First contact. Yay.

"WARNING! IMPACT IN 00:04:21:59! PLEASE PREPARE FOR IMPACT!"

Thank you, panel. I wouldn't have known I might die now if you didn't tell me. Like I wouldn't know that wearing my safety harness and praying that the precursors won't be quite the conglomeration of jerks he knew and loathed today was the only thing I can do right now. As the red streak flew and scorched the atmosphere over Traverse Town, he could only hope that he would land safely. What was the saying? Some doors, once opened, cannot be closed; just as some missions, once accepted, offer no turning back?

Yeah, well. If this whole trip was any proof, he didn't quite believe that.

Last edited by Phiss on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 am

Each of you receive a letter of invitation to a great party
    Spoiler:
    , merely have this note at a set time and you shall be taken to the party. When you received the letter it was attached to a bag of 500 Munny and a Golden Medallion with an Adamantine Chain attached. The back of each Medallion has the initials "H.R.M." on it.

Also in the bag is one special item that everyone gets to start with. The mechanics of it can wait, but I shall tell you the items. When you first inspect them you shall know what they do.

(( Each of the items found in the bag other than the Munny and the medallion is listed in the spoiler for that character. Please only look at your own if you open the bag, otherwise wait until you do so before you find out whats inside. ))

Phiss
    Spoiler:
    Kamen Rider BASS
    Spoiler:
    Carke
    Spoiler:
    Taokaka
    Spoiler:
    Surprise
    Spoiler:
    Sketch Turner
    Spoiler:
    Digimon Trainer Leon Black + Dante (Renamon)
    Spoiler:
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 am

Carke opens the bag once he is satisfied that magically staring at it wont reveal any more secrets. He starts with the note, correcting the "your" to "you're" with a pen. Putting that to the side he then inspects the medallion and pockets the Munny. Lastly he reaches into the bag and picks up the 'item' that has been sent to him. "Why would someone send me /this/?" he says. "Perhaps King Benny would have some insight." So Carke places the 'item' back in the bag along with the medallion and heads off to the throne room.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:07 am

Leon stood from his crouching position, looking around... "This has to be that Traverse Town place... That old corrupted file said something about it being the path of least resist- pthhbbbt!"

He had been interrupted by an envelope landing on his face. "What in the..."

The envelope was opened, its contents examined. Aside from a letter with poor grammar and very poor spelling (Who the hell spells money like that anyway. Where are we, the hundred-acre wood?), there was... What appeared to be currency of some sort (useful), and... "Dante, look at this. Does this look familiar to you?"

"Yeah... Isn't that the same model that those children..."

"I thought so... I hope they're okay, poor kids- wait a second."

A few moments' pressing buttons and an awkward silence later, Leon came to a conclusion.

"Is this a fucking toy?!"
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:33 pm

A very confused looking young woman wonders the streets of Traverse Town aimlessly with little notion as to her present location or how she arrived. The only thing on her mind is food.

As Tao travels along several strangely labyrinthine alleyways the young Kaka spots something that captures her minuscule attention span for more than three seconds. A delivery woman with a letter tucked in between her breast.

Tao's reaction is best conveyed like so "Boobies!":P

The delivery woman braces herself for the coming assault as she is mercilessly groped, fondled, and chastely exploited for Tao's amusement before interrupting with a polite cough. "Excuse me errrrrrr madam? I was given very specific instructions to deliver this letter."

Tao pulls the letter out of the delivery woman's cleavage and gives it a quick read. "Thank you boobie lady! nya~"

"Wow Tao is invited to the biggest party eva?! and they'll be drinks, food, games an....and.... SNACKS!? With prizes too?!" Tao hugs the prone delivery woman tightly blatantly ignoring her flushed face and bleeding nose.

As Tao slips the letter into her pack she spots something else within the envelope and her beady read eyes widen in shock. "I.........I...........It's BLACK SQUIGGLY! nya~" She puts the Alakrune figurine into her back pack as well before trotting off as aimlessly as before with the traumatized delivery woman tending to her nose bleed.

Last edited by Illusive Man on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 pm

"IMPACT IN 00:00:00:00! PREPARE FOR IMPACT!"

The streak in the sky started getting closer and closer. Luckily for everyone involved, this particular crater happened just outside of town. Unfortunately, it happened right next to some guy's cabbage truck. It flipped the thing over the railing. The guy in particular was shaken up, but fine. This sort of thing happens all the time around here, and he wasn't going break stride for every bit of space debris and alien that arrives in Traverse Town.

The business owner and his insurance agent, on the other hand, were quite distraught.

Phiss didn't move for a little while. Not that he was injured or anything, this was his second crash on a strange planet in one of these, after all. But he was a little worried that it might be worse than Cradle.

Then again, what could be worse than Cradle?

He rocked back and forth, trying to get his bearing on the world. The little red handle on his dead pod beckoned for him to pull it. He didn't want to pull it. It was nice in the pod. It didn't even get too terribly smokey this time. He took survey of his things. His faithful sword and pistol, Voltedge and the Master Blaster. He remembered that he had to ditch his tower shield due to weight limitations on these things. He missed that old nose.

Phiss realized that he can't ramble forever in this thing. "Some doors, once opened, cannot be closed." This was your crappy decision, Phiss. Now pull the handle and deal with the consequences.

The pod door shot off like a bat out of hell, and out crawled a very paranoid, very well-armed miniature knight.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Traverse Town
    Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) Town

First District
    Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) 830px-Traverse_Town

Huey, Dewey, and Louie own the item shop, while Cid owns the accessory shop and sells Gummi Blocks to upgrade and modify Gummi Ships. Moogles also take residence here, where they successfully run a item workshop, as well as synthesize materials to craft items for a price. Merlin is said to be somewhere here, and the Fairy Godmother as well, both can be sought after for magical training or summons. Dr. Jumba Jookiba sells Gummi ships and is the main inventor in town, coming up with dangerous contraptions and experiments quite often. Meanwhile a shadowy figure stands in the alleyway nearby.
    Spoiler:
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Ono stared blankly at the patch. He knew what it meant, an old organization that had been defeated by a group of united Riders. He sat there on the bench, grey shirt under leather jacket, considering it.

"A cover might be the best idea in this case."

He stuffed it into his pocket, and did a check of his current possessions.

• Clothes

• Wallet, empty

• Jacket

• Cheap Sunglasses

• Shiny Necklace

• 500 coins of some kind

• A patch for an evil organization

• Tablet/transformer for Kamen Rider BASS

"Not a lot. I should be dead, but I'm here. I have very little on me, and an invitation to some party. And I haven't eaten in like three days..."

Ono is reminded of this by a sudden rumble in his stomach. His head hurts, his stomach is empty, and he has no clue where he is. But that looks like a pretzel shop in the distance. He dons the sunglasses, and walks slowly in that direction with his hands in his pockets, one on his transformer, one on his munny and the amulet.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Food appears to be in the 2nd district, as well as clothing, etc.

A strange Pretzel Factory appears to be nearby called Philly Pretzel Factory. An odd walking Pretzel stands in front, advertising the business.
    Spoiler:

Inside is a smiling man with no arms who is the only employee.
    Spoiler:
    "Theres the menu... order when your ready sir!"

There is a menu on the counter you can order from and another on the wall. The guy turns around a couple times, then walks into the back for a second. Returning with a mop held in his left foot, which he uses to sweep the floor.
    Spoiler:
    Note: The Prices are in dollars, not Munny.

Last edited by Mathadar on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Carke steps through the front gates of Traverse Town taking a moment to enjoy the now familiar sights, sounds and smells before he strides into the main square. After his conversation with King Benny an aide had informed Carke that a possible spiral knight had crash landed in traverse town. Carke set off immediately to greet this new spiral knight and perhaps to get news of Duke. Carke will start asking around if they have seen someone matching the spiral knights description.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:19 pm

After a few minutes of looking around Carke will ask a kid who seems eager to answer his question.
    Spoiler:
    I saw a shooting star to the south... it landed near the old observatory.
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Carke will thank the kid and toss him a 5 munny bit before heading off towards the observatory.
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Tao wanders into the town square taking in the new sights, sounds, smells and faces, and is utterly amazed at what she sees, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Speaking of smells something smells good and it has been who knows how long since she had anything to eat. Sure enough she finds herself following the smell of the pretzel shop.

Last edited by Illusive Man on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Phiss held his sword out and dashed into town at a steady pace, large sword that seemed to crackle with electricity pointed out. He had his arm up and braced as if he had a shield out of habit. He slowly realized as he ceased his anxious pace that it was... Quiet.

"It's like Haven 27 or something, but without Spiral HQ rubbing it's reproductive organs on it..."

That was all he could really say. It was a town. An honest to goodness town! He picked a point in the sky at random and hit the fucking jackpot! Oh, he was still wary, don't get him wrong. There was barely anyone on the streets around him other than the shopkeepers. But that didn't stop him from enjoying the smooth jazzy sounds of the goings on of the world as he saw it.

Oh, and the inhabitants of these world are freaky. I mean, some of them look like bipedal simians. Some of them look avian in nature. He wondered if all intelligent life was bipedal for a brief moment. The alleyways were filled with a shadowy figure that creeped him the hell out and made him draw his gun several times.

Still, it could be worse. It could have monsters or something in it. Overall, his stupid plan worked. He was home free.

Phiss relaxed slightly, then stood at attention when his PDA alerted him that he had a message via KnightMail. After calming down again, he chose to sit down and take a look next to some building run by these weird looking rodent things with large pink balls on their heads. He suspected that they were a sign of status or something.

"You have been sent: An invitation. Press ACCEPT to Accept. Press REFUSE to refuse the package."

Well, this was odd. The sender was anonymous. Okay, maybe these people sent him some sort of offering. Maybe he thought he was a god or something? Well, it was flattering, but how'd they get the technology to send this? He suspiciously accepted the package, and immediately, a few things seemed to pop in from mid-air. A written invitation. Currency? Probably currency. Five hundred of it. A medallion which would probably get sold for billions at his home for the sake of having this accessory. It had some letters on it. It looked like his native lettering, but it didn't seem to spell any familiar words. Odd. And a little manila package with something rather small in it. Maybe it was a welcoming package? He opened it and...

Huh. Well, if they were saying that they knew him with this, then they were spot on. The color was right. He would've said that it should've been closer to a knight, but if he was honest, this was a tad more on the nasal orifice. He rolled it around in his gloved hand for a little while, then put it back into the little folder and then put it into his left satchel and examined the medallion a bit more. This was getting weirder by the moment, he thought, as he found a comfy place to sit by the observatory, spotting some simian and some bipedal vulpine thing shouting in the distance and some guy who's head was on fire in the distance. Wierdos.
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 pm

All Ono could do was frown. He was broke, other than this strange coinage. He just turned and walked out, heading around back to the alley behind the shop. Maybe he could find some day-old pretzels in the dumpster. But there was something strange in in the alley. A kid in a uniform, and some weird-as-fuck giant bipedal fox... demon... thing.
    His first reaction was draw out his transformer, and hold it out to the side, ready to transform. His second was to address them.

"Hey. You there. Navy-boy. Where the fuck am I and what is that thing?"
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Getting close to the observatory Carke spots the downed pod and spiral knight sitting on the bench. Carke strides over to the spiral knight and greets him with a business card. "Welcome to Traverse Town. Would I be correct in assuming that you are a spiral knight?"
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Leon sighed, looking down at the heavily-stained armor. "Fuck. I'm gonna attract a lot of attention like this... Dante, make sure nobody comes down here for a minute, okay?"

Given a moment to fix himself up, Leon had replaced tactical armor with a leather jacket and jeans, to ward off the night air, placing a pair of goggles upon his head. You never knew when you'd need infrared. The savvy might notice the concealed sidearm in the shoulder holster, and the long combat knife in the other.

Of course, his attempt to stride out of the alleyway was interrupted by the appearance of a Japanese stranger.

"Oh. Hi. Um... You're in Traverse Town. I think. More importantly, I need to know where I can get a ship."

"Digimon, to answer the second question. If you know what that is, fine. If not, doesn't matter."
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Phiss looks at the stranger in front of him. Shit. Shit, he's asking about the Spiral Knights! Do they have an outpost out here? Shit, they might execute him or something for desertion! Okay, stay calm, stay calm.

"Who's asking?" He mentions with no slight amount of anxiety in his voice, still taking the card. Traverse Town. How apt. He looked down with some curiousity. "Worship Murtia! We offer dental!" Well, so did the knights. He didn't quite like the new teeth he got out of the deal, though. They kept cutting at his tongue.
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Tao turns a corner and bumps into some sort of large furry yellow fox thing. "Sorry furry person....."

Past the foxy creature are two other strange guys, looking between the two of them she sighs. "Uh do you guys know where I could find some food nya~?
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm

"I am Carke, Adviser to King Benny, Prophet of the dancing flame, and a friend of Duke's" Carke says while taking a seat next to the spiral knight.
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Duke?

Since when did Duke become a part of this?

"Friend of Duke's, huh?" He mentioned. Okay, okay. King Benny. Unless there's something the Uniform Book of Chivalrous Conduct and the Cradle Field Manual kept from him, that didn't sound like a King Tinkinzar or a higher up in the Spiral Court of Law. That was good enough for him. Although the Dancing Flame thing was a bit of a rogue element.

"What if I said I know him, too?"

LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 pm

"...this is some strange shit."

Ono just shakes his head. Giant sapient foxes. Cat girls with huge tits. Whatever. This is better than being dead. Maybe he has a chance to set things right after all.

"You probably have a better clue about finding a ship than me. I was thrown into an abyss and woke up on a bench here. Say... you wouldn't happen to know anything about this, would you?"

Ono slowly pulled out the necklace from his pocket, displaying the medallion, but keeping his grip tight on the chain. He didn't expect a reaction, but maybe he could get some sort of lead before he was spirited away to the party.
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 pm

"Then I would say that we have a mutual friend and I would ask if you had any recent news of him. I have not heard from him since he left for his home world. I doubt he has been killed, Duke was too strong of a fighter and far too well equipped. But it is still troubling to have not heard from him after this long."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:36 pm