Assholes Inc: The Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assholes Inc: The Forum!

+5
Illusive Man
Hiro Protaganist
Phiss
Lox
Mathadar
9 posters

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Mathadar
    Mathadar

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 16 Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Mathadar Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:06 pm

FLCL - Intergalactic Battlefield
    Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 16 Sticker,375x360
    Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 16 1621010

The Ruins

In the distance, a giant Hand held the top of Medical Mechanica, which looked like a giant Iron. The city itself was in ruins, skyscrapers split in half, cars flipped over and in piles beside the street. Many dead bodies were all over the place, some civilians, others were wearing the most peculiar uniforms.
    Spoiler:
    Many other dead creatures were in the area, including odd bats.
    Spoiler:
    Weird animate bags of flesh, that smelled of rotten meat.
    Spoiler:
    Huge Rats.
    Spoiler:
    Weird purple snakes, that were bigger than an Anaconda.
    Spoiler:
    Mutated plant things with eyes an a mouth, arms and legs.
    Spoiler:
    And overlarge crows, that looked to be a subspecies unknown to anyone here.
    Spoiler:

Otherwise... it was a mess, a complete mess. The streets were completely empty, except for the dead.
    The 4 block area surrounding where you are, has the following places.
    Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 16 The_ba10
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 16 Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  LordShoes Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 am

Ono stepped off of the Gummi ship, holding his sleeve to his nose to hold back the smell. It had been a short trip, but he still wanted to stretch his legs. But with all this devastation it seemed to be the wrong time for a jog.

"This looks terrible. Worse than the vision I got. Everyone fan out and look for survivors. I'm going to check that convenience store down the street."

With that, he headed down towards the convenience store, hoping to find even a tidbit of info about what happened.
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Following Ono out of the Phoenix Taokaka would take several moments to examine some of the bodies strewn throughout the area. Her people...the Kaka may be dying due to sterilization from the high concentration of Seithr near her village, but that was mercy compared to what Tao saw now.

She wanted to speak to say something, anything but the words kept getting stuck in her throat just what in the world could have happened here nya?

((Rolling perception: Target number 38, Roll(1d100)+0: 23,+0 Total:23, Success))

Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Leon had stepped out of the ship, with an exasperated expression on his face. He didn't much approve of making a visit to get somebody a guitar, but... The moment he looked around, he stopped.

Memories... All came flooding back. Cities, ruined by the attacks of a combination of heartless, enemy digimon, and the d-reaper. The stench of blood and burnt flesh hanging in the air, of burning oil and rubber, greasy black smoke that burned they eyes and made everything stink of death... The sight of charred entrails splattered against concrete, the screams of the dying, begging for help...

All confidence and joking nature vanished from his face, replaced by a hollow look that, for a moment, made it seem as though he was suddenly quite frightened by what he saw...

A furred hand on his shoulder made the tamer jump slightly, but he turned and relaxed, seeing who it belonged to.

"Come on, Leon. We should search for survivors. There may be a few..."

Leon nodded, his throat dry... And he pulled the helmet over his head. He couldn't let himself be seen like this. A soldier couldn't afford to lose it when there was a job to do. "Right. I'll... I'll check by city hall. There may be police or some kind of shelter..."

Dante strained his senses, trying to catch any sign of living people nearby...

Leon, meanwhile, drew his assault rifle, keeping a careful eye out for trouble...

[Perception: Target number 45 (55 for scent-related).
    Roll: 35. 2 DoS (3 for scent-related perception).]
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 am

Ravager had bounced a bit loosely in her seat, but kept her little sleep cycle going through most of the trip and finally had woken up when they had arrived.
    The doll’s eyes flickered from solid white to the black orbs of the void and slowly she hovered out of the seat, and out of the strange metal bird. Though most of the party had been shocked of the sight of death, this was not new to her and sadly a sick concept of it being the common norm.

The clay doll wavered her hand as if this was nothing more than the sight of crushed flowers, “Strange, I have been here before and the good guys had won the battle against the painted red symbol people, but It appears another battle has taken place after the first one when I left.”

She tried to make light of the situation but her off hand attempt made it worst, “Well I have seen worst, at less its only a massive piles of bodies, ”she paused picking up the arm of the dead team rocket member, “At less the bodies haven’t been hollowed out, and filled with the black muck puss from Grogans masturbating in the mouths of the departed.”
    Ravager dropped the arm, watching it flop down like a dead fish and hovered across the fallen, as her voice perked up on remember the events that had taken place in her visit,

“Careful, these strange symbol red guys dropped orbs of explosions toward me, and shouted out pokemon?” She shook her head and headed toward the Iron, “I will see if the hero’s of light will contact me from up there, sense I do not see their dead metal man or colorful skins..”
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:46 am

All

It approaches on nighttime... the sky was starting to darken, and the entire area took a faint orange and reddish color. It would normally be a beautiful sunset, if it weren't for the piles of dead bodies, rotten flesh smell, and other bodily odors released by those same dead bodies in the act of death. Otherwise it was dead silent, save for the sound of a lone car horn in the distance, and the sound of the fires burning across the city.

Ono
    Spoiler:

Taokaka
    Spoiler:

Leon and Dante
    Spoiler:

Ravager
    Spoiler:
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 am

Ono has had his share of viewing death first hand, standing unshaken before the corpses. Nothing could be done for them at the moment, so he grabbed the heavy gun and ammo out of the destroyed vehicle, not even struggling with it.

"Should be useful in Leon's hands."

Other than that, Ono would have no business with this place, so he lugged the salvaged gear back towards the Gummi ship, walking quickly to get back to the group and waving and shouting to grab the Tamer's attention.

"Hey Leon, can you use this? I found it in a ruined military Humvee."
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 am

Ravager saw that the venture was wasted, but her sights of the darken blood got her attention; hovered over to one of the spliced up bodies and bending down to get a closer look at the darken liquid, “…”
    ((Medical 30, rolled 01 =success 2 degrees))(( holly cow i rolled a 1 XD))
    The clay female, started pulling up tools and a small vile, to collect the tainted blood carefully and making sure she was hovering high enough to avoid full contact. She would use the shredded cloth to be her gloves, and carefully worked on the black ickier for clues. Hoping if she find the clues, maybe it would tell her what they may be against, but with the light fading so quickly it caused her to gaze up at the blue sky confused, “huh?”
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:07 am

Ono
    Spoiler:

Ravager
    Spoiler:
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 am

Leon took a moment to examine the weapon closely. He didn't arrive in time to see the corpse move, however.

[Feck it. Common Lore: War. Target number: 40.
    Roll: 14. 3 successes.]

And to his surprise, the weapon was quite familiar to him. "Huh. Never thought I'd see one of these out here. Yeah, I can use it. Might come in handy, why not put it in the ship..." He trailed off, glancing at Dante, whose ears were facing forward, his expression alert... "What do you hear?"

"Footsteps. Something's alive over there." The fox pointed in the direction of the Dojo.

Without a word, Leon flicked on the Night-ops goggles. "We'll check it out, then."

The two headed towards the source of the noise.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

He was not, however, stupid. In the case of an ambush, he focused his mental energies, calling forth that red energy once more...

[Focus Power (Channel: Barrier). Target number: 60.
    Roll: 25. 7 DoS.
    Dante gains 6 AP to all locations.]

Last edited by Lox on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 am

Tao would dismiss her adorable appearance~ and the previous statement about the creatures of her world defiling the bodies of the dead with horrid parodies of manual manipulation and stress release rather intrigued by the fact that the Ravager had been to this world previously.

Still stunned by the excessive amount of death and destruction and the foul stench of the bodies Tao would cock her head towards the ravager "Dolly-chan if there is anything you could share that could help us figure out what happened from the last time you were here and now Tao would really appreciate it nya."

((Rolling Charm Trained: Target Nubmah 62, Roll(1d100)+0: 8,+0 Total:8,Five degrees of success))

Last edited by Illusive Man on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 am

((Casting //Fire's Rage// PR:3, TN:84))
    ((Rolled 8, 10 Successes!!!))
    ((PR at 3(8), damage 1d5+8 Shocking))

((Casting //Telekinetic Shield// PR:8, TN:94))
    ((Rolled 74, 5 Successes!))
    ((Rolling //Fires Rage// damage, 4+8=12 pen 4, All damage soaked))
    ((AP now at +8 for total of 21 AP in head, 25 everywhere else.))

((Casting //Preternatural Awareness// PR:8, TN:84))
    ((Rolled 94, 2 Failures!))
    ((Fires Rage Damage Soaked))
    ((Casting Again))
    ((Rolled 27, 9 Successes!!))
    ((Damage Soaked))
    ((Unat. Perception 8 for total (12), Init at 1d10(Rolled twice)+14))

((Sustaining all of the above))

Feeling pretty damn buff, Carke steps out of the Phoenix. His silver staff glowing slightly with pent up energy. Moving over to examine the closest creature Carke kneels down for a better look.
    ((Rolling know(kingdom of Benny + the warp)TN49 for both))
    ((rolled 10 and 24. 4 and 3 successes!))

Hearing Dante's warning Carke will join the two.
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Ravager capped off the medical waste, to study and break it down later and began to clean herself up with strange white sand before looking toward busty Tao. Smiling under the clay face, the little figurine hovered toward the cat woman, ~She seems a lot smarter than before, she even has asked a question everyone else has failed to pointed out~

This interested her more about Tao, and offered something that she rarely gave because of how Tao had asked, “I can tell you..”
    She paused offering her clay hand, “Or I can show you in your mind by a simple touch on the forehead, it be a second for you to get the information but..”

Ravager was unsure, “This may cause your mind to” she paused thinking it over, “Jump up a few scales of awareness for a few hours or a few days due to the invisible bound between each other.” Ravager was now growing rather shy on saying the next few lines to the young woman, “It is considered in my world rather intimate…”

((i fail horrible to charm..rolled 100))
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 am

Tao would the ravager's hand in her own with a smile. "Thank you dolly-chan anything to help us understand more about our current situation nya."

Seeing that this is something that the ravager wasn't taking lightly, inhaling slowly she spoke softly almost to a whisper "I understand that this means a lot to you so..." *Tao pulls her hood forward to obscure her mask* "My people hide our faces beneath these mask... and it is a great sign of trust among the Kaka-clan to reveal one's face to someone outside one's family nya."

Tao removes her mask for several moments before placing it back on her face.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 am

Leon and Dante
    Spoiler:

Tao and Ravager
    Spoiler:

Carke
    Spoiler:
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 am

Once again, the sing-song female voice chimed from the tablet clipped to Ono's belt.

"Ono-dono, preparations are done for your bike. The old track has been deleted, and the new track is 'Life on the Road'. Would you like to initiate now?"

"Perfect tempo. Life will live to it's own beat, but this couldn't be better. I'd like to investigate the giant Iron building with the hand, if you all don't mind. There might be someone that can help us there. Maybe."

Fingers flashed to his tablet, drawing across it and forward in front of him, trailing taut strings of pale purple energy. The other hand strummed the strings in an almost casual manner, producing a slightly atonal riff that inexplicably faded into a short song that could only be described as 'moving' like a vehicle down a long empty highway. As the music rang softly through the area, the lines of light curled out and grew more complex, until they burst to reveal the motorcycle he had taken before, though now trimmed in rockstar purple and with musical notes subtly incorporated into the design.

"I can seat one more besides me."
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 am

((Ty on explain matt ))
    Ravager smiled under the clay face, seeing the sight of the true Tao under her mask, and felt strangely comforted by this deed as she had to admit this had touched her dark heart, “You honor me, and I shall honor you..”
    She moved Tao hand, to her forehead, the touch was cold, but with a closer look black mist spilled from Ravagers eyes as the strange being said in the ancient tongue, “Reveal..”
    In Tao Mind
    Spoiler:

The memory faded, as Ravager pulled her hand away; she was breathing rapidly from the intensity of the act she had performed with Tao, “Th..that is all for now, I hope that enlightens you Tao, bond has been made..” Ravager could feel the strange warm connection with Tao, as Tao would sense from "dolly" the overpowering feelings of delight, excitement and fear.

Ravager solid black eyes looked up to Tao own, the small clay female had revealed much to her self but her voice still held less hesitation to Tao, "I hope you do not view me to much of a monster, I am a tool and destruction but I guess we can talk about that another time."

((WP:50, Rolled: 11 = success of 3 degrees, Connection time 1 day and 12 hours,
    congratz, you can sense what Ravager feels, close your eyes, you will see what she sees and everything matt has mention. Every time you perform WP test, you can read her thoughts, for this short time you will understand the ancients, will explain later on that XD))
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 am

((Rolling WP to resist stun, Target Numbah 54: Roll(1d100)+0:25,+0 Total:25, Two Degrees o Success))

Tao's half lidded eyes wold fall upon the Ravager's porcelain face, nothing could have prepared her for the unique experience of touching Dolly's mind, now more than ever Taokaka could see how alien the darkest recesses of her psyche were...though there was warmth within the cold depths of her mind searching for the beacon of light in the dark so that may rise to the fore.

Frozen in the chain of memories for several brief moments that seemed much longer to Taokaka, she was able to observe the events that transpired during Doll's first visit to the world of FoolyCooly, the things she saw exhilarated her!

The utter confusion and absurdity of the laws of causality of this world made the little kitten within her head spit it's cup of warm milk all over monitors of the new super computers that were recently moved in with an high pitched "Nnn...nnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa?!"

Sifting through the sudden flood of memories Tao spotted something no someone interesting a pink haired woman who referred to her self as Haruko, though the multicolored people in matching uniforms, and the reason the rocketeers wished to capture the Ravager stood out as questions of import, more information on the woman who matched Ono-san's description seemed far more prevalent.

Caressing Dolly's brow Taokaka decided to make use of their newly formed bond for the first time, cradling the ravager in her arms Tao would follow along behind Ono's motorcycle towards the factory "Dolly-chan I apologize if it's too soon but there is something else I need to know nya." Reaching Ono's side Tao would begin to recover from her previous mental intrusion "Occhi-san I believe that Dolly has met the woman from your vision before...but the memories faded too quickly nya..."

If there was one thing that Taokaka was truly sure of it was this, she would do all she could to preserve the warm ray of light within the ravager's heart.

((Rolling a second WP test to do the Vulcan/Assari mind meld thing again for more memories of Haruko, Target Numbah fiddy fo: Roll(1d100)+0: 1,+0 Total:1 Holyshit..., Five Degrees o Success))

As Tao lost herself in the depths of the Ravager's mind once again soft whispers would emanate from the shadows around the two of them speaking a single phrase in an dialect known only to the Ravager "Embrace eternity..." and underneath her mask Tao's eyes would turn a solid black.

Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 am

Phiss liked ships. In fact, the only reason he wound up coming along was for the sake of this ship. He liked maintaining and crafting things, it really was one of his few simple pleasures that he had left from before the operation. When Carke told him about them leaving, the only reason he came along was so he could work on this beautiful piece of tech. To make sure this thing never broke.

And when they arrived, he followed up on that ideal. Especially since the whole damn planet was crazy and covered in corpses. Then again, how was that different from Cradle?

"You guys go on ahead. I'll stay with the ship. You know, make sure nothing gets too close." He leaned back on the entrance, sword unsheathed, turning it a little in his three-digited hands while the rest did their thing. For him, guard duty was familiar. Safe. Sort of. So he waited for a little while, aqua-glowing eyes ever alert.

(Rolled 86 for fear, rerolled, got a 10!)

Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Leon took one look at the speaking figure, leveling his rifle at the being's head. This did not feel right, not in the least. "You there. Hands over your head, now. I'm not looking to hurt you." Privately, he felt that this wasn't the sort of person he was here to rescue anyway; for that reason, he was lining up a shot while Dante stood on edge, ready to strike at the first sign of hostility.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Leon, Dante, and Carke
    Spoiler:
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:55 pm

((Rolling Know(Kingdom of Benny) TN:48, Rolled 93. 5 failures!!))

Carke takes a step forward and address the gory figure. "Who are you and what world are you from? I am Carke, Chief Adviser to King Benny. We are looking for a pink haired woman named Haruko. Have you seen her?" Carke is rather wary of the blood caked man. He keeps his staff pointed away from the man to give the appearance of having lowered his weapon. When in reality with a simple excretion of will Carke could launch a blistering attack.
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Ravager, was calm and rather happy on being picked up, she of course wouldn’t admit that she liked the strange hugging comfort as it was so rare in her world and common for most to just eat you in this manner.
    The solid black eyes looked at the back of Oro’s head, excited on seeing what was so special about the strange creature he rode on but she looked toward the cat woman on her apology. Ravager just gave a small nod, and before long the world had frozen in her sight. She was deathly still on the connection as Tao saw there was no resistance on the melding but her mind was assaulted by the dark unknown appearance under the female. Tao, would feel a cold sensation running through her whole body as if a thousands and thousands of sharp cold needles where pricking her skin. While her heart beat in her body, this gave her a strange warm sensation that seemed to try and fight the coldness that surrounded her. Her skin felt like it was being compressed by smooth strong stone, while her stomach lurched on the overwhelming hunger that nawed at her to eat something more than just food but it seemed to escape her on what she needed to feast. Soon a heavy regret pressed its self on the back Tao mind, as if she could have done something more but had somehow failed on every she had attempted.
    ((will private message some other stuff))
    Though the information of Haruko, filter into her brain as if It was her own memory, standing right by the pink hair girl as she announced her self as,
    Spoiler:
    That seemed to be the only memory deemed worthy of the catwoman as Ravager mind seemed to be drawing a blank aftwards on her subject she seeked..
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 am

Staggering from the sudden influx of memories Taokaka would lean against Ono's motorcycle to prevent herself from dropping the ravager, with several exasperated gasps she would share the events that transpired within the latest set of memories with Ono.

Feeling a little heavier from the mental strain she would slump against Ono's bike "Occhi-san I suggest we regroup with the others back near the Phoenix and try looking for this Haruko Haruhara under the bridge or the large green house on the other side of town.....nnnn...nnnnyyyy.....yyyyaaaaaaaa"

Looking down at Dolly she would pull the little statuette of Arakune from her pocket and press it into her palms for her to see "The black squiggly this figure is based off of used to be a close friend of a really nice and well endowed woman nya...though he became a monster she has never given up on him nya." Gazing at the sky she would pause and continue to share her thoughts. "Dolly-chan no matter how monstrous someone may be on the outside it's is what is on the inside that truly matters because even the most beautiful rose has thorns and no matter what.....I will never believe that you are a monster..you'll always be Dolly to me... ny....yyyaaa."

Rising once more with renewed vigor she would face Ono again "Occhi-san this Haruko person is extremely dangerous she has devices one of which causes people to forget things and two others that are just as powerful nya. She was even able to abduct Dolly-chan for the better part of a day and erase her memories of the entire experience nya."
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 am

"That settles it then. I'll see you all under the bridge. A tag along would just slow me down."

With that, Ono would rev the engine on his motorcycle to the effect of a distinct 'wub' noise and take off like greased lightning and displaying his skill with a motorcycle. Even with that though, he still shouted back in a semi-cheery fashion.

"Stop using my name with an honorific! It feels weird!"

And then he was gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 pm