Assholes Inc: The Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assholes Inc: The Forum!

+5
Illusive Man
Hiro Protaganist
Phiss
Lox
Mathadar
9 posters

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Lox
    Lox

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 15 Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Lox Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Military training accounts for a great deal. While on a mission, DATS agents were expected to maintain a certain attitude about them, lest they reflect poorly on the organization. Of course, the sheer bewildered expression of confusion crossing Dante's face at that moment had proven to be more than his tamer could bear.
    Leon attempted to stifle a giggle, but this rapidly was thrown out the window as he burst out laughing, earning a disapproving glare from the fox. "You know Dante, it fits pretty well for a nickname. You're pretty fluffy!"

"You must be joking. I'm not... I am not fluffy! Leon, don't encourage this-"

"Nope! That's your name now. Fluffymon, Fluffymon, Fluffym- Ack!" He'd been cut off, ducking to avoid a half-hearted swipe.

"Not. Fluffy."
    Phiss
    Phiss

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 15 Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Phiss Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Phiss snapped out of his little embarrassed state with a polite clearing of his throat. Not that anything was impeding his speaking other than that whole lump of awkward that he seemed to swallow. He hoped for a miracle to get him out of this little problem, and found it when he noticed that the Wolvarish thing started getting angry. Trolling! You can troll! Trolling is much easier than talking to that porcelain goddess of-

"What? You are fluffy. You're so fluffy, I'm surprised you can even move. I mean, *FZZT*, if you were any more soft and poofy, you would be a pillow, Fluffymon." Now that's something he could say quite easily!
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Tao would look on at all the activity she caused with a broad smile the proof of her amusement at the tin man's out burst and how fluffy is handleing the situation these guys are so much fun nya!

Her gaze falls upon Dolly once more a single thought emerging into her mind that made the little kitten in her head race fervently within it's hamsterwheel Dolly is a girl nya.... her eyes slowly lower to her chest.

((Rolling a hard -20 WP test to avoid manhandleing Ravenger's breast: TN: 34, Result 87, Failure!

Rolling a Very hard -30 Slieght of hand test to palm Dolly's chest without the victem or anyone else noticeing: TN 30, Result 8 for two base sucssess plus two from Unnatural agility (4) for a total of four degrees of sucsses))

Tao slides behind Ravager and gives her a big hug before cuping her briefly and without shame.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 am

((Experience Awards: Phiss (1230), Ono (1200), Carke (1250), Taokaka (1160), Surprise (1200), Sketch (1200), Leon and Dante (1240), Ravager (650)))

((At page 30 and every 10 pages thereafter, I am awarding 500 xp to each character I will also post any bonuses you got for good RP as well as encounters. Totals should include all of the encounters as well, but not extra xp left over from character creation. That's yours to keep track of.))
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Tao was going to be disappointed, the little doll had barely anything to cup but she was extremely light weight under the busty cat woman. Ravager was taken back on the hug, and felt herself lifted upward, she moved her arms over Taos and dropped her hover just so Tao could give her a proper hug but more carry her little self for a second. –Tao is very friendly and she is a good protector-
    Ravager looked to the side and noted from the clean glass from the shops, the reflective image of themselves and could see she almost looked like a doll being held in this fashion. –If someone said I would get a hug from a catwoman, I would have said they were crazy-
    In the protective hug, the white clay female watched the antics, though confused on Phiss losing his voice so quickly to her –I will have to ask him much later in private-

LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

"Moving on then."

Ono stood up from leaning on the pillar just in time for this belt to chime in, buzzing with a sing-song woman's voice.

"Ono-dono, automated repairs have partially finished from the fight with the Fangoria. Track Rigaudon is now active. Sonata is still inactive due to damage to the resonance matrix."

"Perfect. We should set out soon. There is still one issue I would like to solve though. Who wants to help me find a motorcycle?"

HE would barely wait for a reply and head out, searching intensely for a garage or dealership of some sort where he could procure the one thing that made him a Rider more than anything. He still remembered loosing his own right off the bat when he tried to fight the Fangoria with the others. The Last Ride of the Kamen Riders.
    Neravin
    Neravin

Post  Neravin Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Sketch surveys the embarrassed robot, floating doll and perverted cat for a while, thinking. A look at the talking pony, fighting DJ, soldier with a fur problem and wizard added confirmation.
    This, he thinks, is going to be rad as hell.
    He looks over at Carke.

"Hey magic man. When you said you'd been on an adventure before, was it anything like this?"

Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:57 pm

"It depends on which adventure you are referring too. All of my adventures however do share a common theme. No one person could have completed them on their own. Only by banding together do we have a chance of defeating the entity that threatens the multiverse."

Carke makes sure that everyone has gotten their protection. Then he will draw his staff and draw an oval in the air with it.

((Casting //Flickering Flames// Fettered. PR 1.5 (Cant remember if I round up or down).))
    ((Target Location is the incoming portal area back at the castle.))
    ((Target Number 103))
    ((Rolled 83, 4 successes!))

Flickering cherry colored flame flows from the end of his staff. Once he finishes the oval the flames freeze and the center of the circle is replaced with blackness. Carke will put his staff back in its sling and sustain the portal. Turning back to the party he will reach out with both hands.

"Now that you are properly protected from the darkness radiation you may walk through my portals. So long as you remember to hold the hand of one who's heart is untouchable by darkness. Else you will be eaten by the darkness or turned into a nobody. This portal will take us back to the castle. From there we will equip you all, procure additional means of transportation, and rest for the night. Tomorrow we will portal over to this world that Ono has seen. It seems as good a place as any to start."

Ferrying everyone over Carke will give the party access to the armory and the garage. He will also set an attendant to preparing rooms for everyone.

Everyone that is in the armory at the same time as Carke will see him load up his pouches with various spell components. Then he will walk over to a very ornate box. He places his hand on top of it and rapidly speaks a complected word of power. The box unlocks with a loud click and a small flash of light. From within it Carke draws out a leather bound tome, its spine is hinged metal, the edges are also encased in metal, and the front is decorated with precious stones. He will put this tome into his bag and close the box. If asked about it he will simply say that it is "Something useful." With a knowing smile.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Leon was quite happy to raid the armory for all manner of goodies. A full complement of grenades. Leon like grenades. Leon want big boo- no, no, none of that. Can't fall back into that mindset.

He was also quite happy to have the cloak, which seemed to fit effortlessly over his Retrieval Armor and even seemed to lighten the load a bit... So weird. Dante found that he quite liked the cloaks, as well. As constricting as they were, they were light as air and seemed to respond when he thought about the gauntlets, morphing accordingly...

"Right. Now we're armed, I have grenades. I'd be happiest with an attack chopper and a full retrieval unit behind me, but in the absence of that, a load of grenades will do..."
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 am

Ono stuck with Leon when he went to the Armory, taking a long look around himself until he settled on a trio of tagged items, the Dancing Pipes of Sapphire Assault, the Rapier of Striding Conjuration, and the Orb of Negate Sound. All three were quickly uploaded to his music player under the tracks 'Blue Pipe Dream', 'Traveling Needle', and 'Quiet Time' before he split off and went down to the garage To see what was down there
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Phiss was rather unimpressed with the royal armory. He looked around and found no materials. No Leviathan Blades. No Aegis'. Not even a lousy Wolvar Coat! He picked up a tower shield and hefted it up, looking rather angry all things considered. "What kind of *FZZT* up stupid backwater place is this? Don't you guys have alchemizers or anything?" He hefted the shield up and got behind it. "I mean, for *ZRRT*'s sake, this doesn't even put out a field or anything!"

Said nobody.

"I mean, seriously, if-" He looked in a nearby reflection off the wall. Behind the shield. Gone. Not behind the shield. There you are. Huh.

"... Mind if I take this?" Said the little embarrassed knight, fleeing towards Ono.
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 am

Ravager saw a portal open, and the instructions given from their leader, her eyes looked at the darkness, and quickly slipping out of the Tao’s hold.

The dark female pulled a scroll from her bag, mumbling softly to the party,

“A theory has accrued to me in our strange session of emotions, allow me to deliver something real quick.”

Unrolling the brown parchment, did her words softly speak into the scroll, as ink like writing she had said was scrawling across her white mask and appearing on the parchment on its own. Finishing her message, she folded the brown parchment that had now turned white and it was even seen that the paper was folding on its own.
    The small clay female stopped mumbling and revealed that the the scroll was now a folded white paper humming bird.

Holding the strange new folded paper up in the sky above her head, did she give the scroll direction to who she wished to send it to,

“Red Mage King”

when her words finished, the paper like bird took flight and sailed through the air with ease even against the breeze.

-Letter -

Spoiler:

Dusting her hands off the mess, she pulled out the orb from her temple out of her bag and stepped up to the dark door portal. Before stepping in, did she look up to Carke

“Thank you for waiting Carke, I am o f darkness, so I must go alone .”

Getting to the other side safety, she slipped the orb back into her bag and headed to the armory, when directed. The clay being saw the insect bow and floated upward to pluck it from the wall,

“I am more of a close combat tool of destruction but I will take the range weapon if I can’t reach them.”

Having selected the tool of destruction and not seeing much that peeked her interest at the moment, did she read the information of each one. She saw Carke pull a tome out and asked him what it was and got a reply that made her puzzle on what he meant.

Though her next questions was not of his actions as she found herself fighting a large wave of weariness spilling over her body from her world to world travels. Hovering closer to the ground, almost dragging herself from touching the stone floors, did she tug lightly on Carkes Robes,

“Do you have a place for me to sleep? I know I am not worthy of a room so if you have a closet?”

Her voice was so soft it was clear the dark being was having issues on keeping it self up right much less talking to someone..
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 am

The nondescript elevator from a secure hallway arrived, the door opening to unveil a huge sight. A Gigantic garage, with many types of vehicles stacked level over level ascending up hundreds and hundreds of feet. The top of the garage was almost a thousand feet up, meaning the facility was very deep underground indeed.

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 15 Futuristic-garage

A large translucent display was ahead on the right, by a blue sports car. It had a listing of all the vehicles stored in the Garage.

Vehicle Listing:
    1. A huge bright white RV.
    Spoiler:
    2. A red mid-size coupe.
    Spoiler:
    3. A metallic yellow limousine. It's in like-new condition.
    Spoiler:
    4. A dark white cruiser motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    5. A sun-bleached, metallic white mid-size coupe.
    Spoiler:
    6. A dark black shuttle bus.
    Spoiler:
    7. A dusty green military transport.
    Spoiler:
    8. A light silver mid-size station wagon. It has expensive alloy wheels.
    Spoiler:
    9. A discolored, white sports car. It has new tires. It's in like-new condition.
    Spoiler:
    10. A purple compact sedan.
    Spoiler:

((Naturally the bikes only section would get Ono's attention, so here is the listing of bikes. If anyone looks for any specific types of vehicles, here are the options for ground vehicle categories, or if your looking for a specific one i'll let you know if you find it. (1. Cars and Light Trucks, 2. Heavy Trucks, 3. Motorcycles, 4. Unusual vehicles, 5. Residences, 6. Chinese Restaurants)))

Bikes:
    1. A bright white cruiser motorcycle. The paint is shredded.
    Spoiler:
    2. A opal blue bike with hellfire flames.
    Spoiler:
    3. A light silver sport motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    4. A dark green scooter.
    Spoiler:
    5. A faded, bright red off-road motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    6. A metallic red cruiser motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    7. A deep purple sport motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    8. A light silver off-road motorcycle. It has a performance exhaust system. The paint is custom.
    Spoiler:
    9. A white sport motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    10. A sun-bleached, metallic brown cruiser motorcycle. The tires are thread-bare.
    Spoiler:
    11. A black exotic motorcycle. It has major damage to the lights.
    Spoiler:
    12. A pale black sport motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    13. A light gray cruiser motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    14. A white cruiser motorcycle. Heavily Customized.
    Spoiler:
    15. A silver cruiser motorcycle. It has expensive alloy wheels. It has a performance exhaust system. It has heavily tinted glass.
    Spoiler:
    16. A dusty, bright white cruiser motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    17. A dark green motorcycle.
    Spoiler:
    18. A pearl silver exotic motorcycle. The interior is immaculate.
    Spoiler:
    19. A faded, dark silver sport motorcycle. It has cracked glass.
    Spoiler:
    20. A dark green touring motorcycle. It has heavily tinted glass.
    Spoiler:

Akaxur was in his office listening to the interviews again, hoping to find information he missed when he first interviewed the witnesses to the murder. While he was about to play Taokaka's suddenly a paper bird smacked into his head. After unfurling, he grabbed it up off the ground and read it.

Hrmm... Red Mage King? I guess that works, I am one of the more powerful Red Mages, if I do say so myself. So... jealous of Nobodies about to become complete again. That... I frankly hadn't considered. Though, now it seems quite obvious that its at least related, if not exactly that. Well... this Ravager definitely gets kudos for informing me of this theory.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Leon whistled appreciatively, seeing the garage... The silver off-roader caught his eye, but it was too garish... Ah, well. Could always give it a paint job later. He was, however, highly disappointed by the lack of attack helicopters. "So, we can have any one of these? Cool. Good news, Dante. I won't have to ride you into battle anymore. More importantly... What are these unusual vehicles? Any military tech?"

"Admittedly, there was an advantageous intimidation factor there. Most enemy units scatter when a fully-armored Retrieval agent charges into battle on top of a Youkomon."
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Tao would shoot off into the portal after Dolly with a smile not caring where it goes though she thought that she heard the cake guy say it lead back to that super cool castle...yensid castle.

Unfamiliar as she is with the castle she quickly found that she had no idea where she was untill she saw Ouchie-kun and Fluffymon walk out of the room with squall behind him with some of the strangest pineapples Tao had ever seen, Curious to know if they tasted any good she walked in to be stunned by to sight of...a lot of.....stuff.

Clothes and blunt keys shaped like swords and blunt swords shaped like keys in all kinds of shapes and sizes, black pineapples, huge pointy things, BANG BANGS, weapons wich she was familiar with and totally alien to her, clothes and armor oh me oh my. Tao's eyes sparkle in utter amazement "Nyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" echoing throughout the Armory.

Quickly grabbing one of the pineapples she saw squall with she slowly bit down on it before something caught her eye the prettiest little black dress EVER! Speckled with gleaming white stars and esoteric patterns unfamiliar to her, a plaque above the wardrobe the gown was within read Gown of Chaotic Intelligence "mmmmmmmmmmm~ intelligence sounds tasty nya~ Tao wants intellegence!"

Uncaring if someone may have been watching or not she quickly unzips her cloak and dons the gown underneath...then the strangest tingling sensation in the back off her skull hits her.

((Roll(1d100)+0: 24,+0 Total:24, Tao gains Unnatural Int 2))

Opening her eyes for what she felt was the first time Taokaka saw the world in a new light, glancing around the room she quickly spied two additional pieces of equipment that she felt would be vital to the success of the mission set before her and her friends, taking the Boomerang of the Divination of Warning and the Caretaker's Shuriken before setting off to find carke and the others to seek tonight's lodging arrangements while pondering solutions to Ravager's mammary deficiency.

Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 am

(( And now, the post you military guys have been waiting for.))

Unusual Vehicle Listing (Military Vehicles):

1. Jet Powered School Bus. It has mismatched wheels. It has minor damage to the side.
    Spoiler:

2. 2 FUG 4×4 reconnaissance vehicles. The paint is custom.
    Spoiler:

3. A9 Cruiser Tank Mark I medium tank. There's trash everywhere.
    Spoiler:

4. Hotspur armoured car and internal security vehicle.
    Spoiler:

5. M75 armoured personnel carrier
    Spoiler:

6. TAB-63 8×8 armoured personnel carrier
    Spoiler:

7. Type 653 armoured recovery vehicle
    Spoiler:

8. M44 self-propelled 155mm howitzer on the M41 Walker Bulldog chassis
    Spoiler:

9. WZ523 6×6 armoured personnel carrier (also known as ZSL93, Type 93 or M1984)
    Spoiler:

10. M135 6×6 2.5 ton truck
    Spoiler:

11. Stridsvagn 121
    Spoiler:

12. WJ94 4×4 anti-riot vehicle
    Spoiler:

13. VTT-323 armoured personnel carrier
    Spoiler:

14. T-64 main battle tank (also known as M1978 and M1980/2)
    Spoiler:

15. FV4202 Centurion main battle tank
    Spoiler:

16. M106 self-propelled 107mm mortar in a M113 vehicle
    Spoiler:

17. Tiuna high mobility multi-purpose wheeled vehicle
    Spoiler:

18. M1931 light tank
    Spoiler:

19. M36 Nike-Hercules Missile Launcher-loader (Original prototype)
    Spoiler:

20. Type 87 self-propelled twin 35mm anti-aircraft guns based on the Type 74 chassis
    Spoiler:
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Ono found the perfect bike. Honda model sports bike with clean lines and no damage. He grabbed the keys and hopped on, started it up, and went for a brief test lap around the massive garage. Satisfied, a few simple commands had it loaded into his transformer for instant retrieval. With that he retires to his prepared room for a good night's sleep for the first time in almost a week.
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:32 am

Phiss wasn't terribly impressed by the vehicle selection. Not only because he didn't know how to drive them, but because he wasn't impressed by the tech behind them.

Hell, he doubted that these things could even break the sound barrier.

"Are we done here, kid?" He said, tapping the sword on his shoulder. He's starting to get testy with impatience. "If we are, I would really like to see the ships you were talking about." If he hadn't been trained to keep his saliva in his mouth, he would've had his mouth water a bit.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Leon nodded with approval at all the heavy artillery, but... "Well, I mean... I really liked that silver off-roader, and the Tiuna wouldn't be a bad idea to have either, but... Without something like Ono's... thingy, how would we be able to take these with us?"
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 am

"My portals can accommodate just about any vehicle. However, I doubt we will be needing any of these. Our primary form of transportation is just through this passage." Carke leads the group into the hanger for the Phoenix. It is a red gummi ship of the Highwind line.

"Phoenix, say hello." Carke says to the ship. The portal on the side suddenly morphs into a mouth and shouts in a very chipper voice. "Hello everyone! I am part of Carke's ship the Phoenix! I help to regulate certain functions in the ship! And my life is one of constant pain due to being melded with an inorganic ship! Just kidding about that last part!"

Carke will shake his head slightly at the ships joke. He tells the party that they should go and familiarize themselves with the ships interior. He then excuses himself, saying that he needs to go and speak to someone privately.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Leon was taken out of his observations by the sight of the Phoenix. There'd been attempts to reverse-engineer the ships which had fallen out of the sky, but nothing they'd ever produced was anything like this... "Wow... what's her top speed? Is she VTOL-capable? What's her loadout like? That... that isn't an AI, is it?" He regards the 'mouth' with a large amount of skepticism...
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 am

Ono stood calmly besides Leon and smirked in a genuinely satisfied way. This ship felt right. The group felt right. Maybe there was a chance. No sense in dwelling on it.

"I bet you half the money you got in your envelope that I can fly it, Leon."
    Illusive Man
    Illusive Man

Post  Illusive Man Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Taokaka would enter the hanger scrutinizing many of the vehicles, as a Kaka she had never driven or ridden any vehicle before since her people largely prefer more personal means of locomotion such as running everywhere, swimming and leaping off of cliffs in attempts to show gravity who's boss...those were very happy times and old habits do die hard...

She would join the others as they inspected a large craft seemingly composed of building blocks, a gummi ship like the ones Kokonoe held in her lab "This ship is marvelous, I wish I'd payed attention during my instruction on gummi block theory nnn...nnnny...nnnnyyyaaaaa. Hrm it seems that I am still beholden to the feline verbal tick..."
    monsterus
    monsterus

Post  monsterus Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Hovering, Ravager looked at the strange monster beast, and grew confused of how it was gutted open and yet it was talking, “we are to ride inside a flying beast stomach?”

The tone of her voice was a mix of sleepiness and confusion, as she stifled a yawn and floated up toward the ramp to get into the metal bowels of the beast. Puzzling over what the leader spoke of about buckling up, did her head almost whip a 180 on hearing the cat woman speak in a tone that was unnatural to her character and stared at her for a second before continuing on her way.

Dismissing that the whole affair was nothing more than her sleep deprived mind tricking her, as the doll like female wasn’t in panic as her brain was showing her that the world was losing its color and becoming a static.

This was her warning to herself that she was getting close to passing out and with some luck and hovering; Ravager worked her way to the first seat and looked around for a buckle, and found no such thing existed but the strange straps with metal at the ends. The clay female stuck the buckle on top of her black haired head and leaned back with a sigh of relief,“…”

The dark being closed her eyes, and soon the solid black eyes turned solid white like her clay skin and made it give the illusion of her not having eyes to begin with.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Leon scoffed, at the offer. "No bet. Pretty sure I could fly it too, but then again..." He shrugged. "I'm not gonna bet against someone with a smirk like that on their face. You've got no poker face, Ono."

He chuckled. "Besides, Carke made it pretty clear he doesn't want anybody else flying the ship. Wonder why..."

Far above, at a desk in front of the treasury, a man in an acid-green coat sneezed violently, before returning to his work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 pm