Assholes Inc: The Forum!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Assholes Inc: The Forum!

+5
Illusive Man
Hiro Protaganist
Phiss
Lox
Mathadar
9 posters

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Mathadar
    Mathadar

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Mathadar Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 pm

That owl is not my owl. Phiss... are you a friend of Duke?

Yen Sid started to wave his hand over his desk... a large book floated up to it, and he sent it over to Carke.

That is the book of tales, I am sure you remember when you read it... it has all the information regarding the last party of adventurers as well. Though it has nothing but blank pages for the days ahead.
    Neravin
    Neravin

Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: Roleplay Thread (Non-Combat related thread)

Post  Neravin Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 pm

"Yo, fly wizard robes, dude. As for those events, man, it's pretty beards to me. We all get some kind of invitation to what supposed to be some kind of radical party, only for our wizard dude to get mind whammied by some kind of titan eating dude. If it weren't so messed up, it'd be pretty excellent."
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Before we get to the matter at hand... I have but one thing left to inform them of. The Nobodies and Heartless.

((Pretty much like this Minus Sora, Goofy and Donald. The example he gives of a Nobody is Carke's nobody. Describing "The Organization" instead of Organization XIII.))

...the Organization's goal being to become whole again, utilizing their alliance with King Benny. Who has come a long way since his initial arrival from the planet... Earth.
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Phiss blanks for a moment and just stares at Sketch. "What the *FZZT* does that word vomit coming out of your mouth even mean?" He feels like he was forgetting something. And then he remembered.

"Hey! Hey. And you. What was with the *FZZT* up steps and the heartless? I'm not trying to save anything, I just wanted to come and visit since everyone else is! Is that how you treat everyone?"
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Leon records this and stores it for later use on his 'vice. "Real informative. By my understanding, there's something about a Titan of Honesty who's trying to eat the universe. Call me crazy, but that sounds pretty unequivocally Bad. I mean, Earth's pretty fucked up, but DATS can hold for a little while longer. This needs attention now."

Also if Ono's the Keyblader I will fucking fellate my nine millimeter.

Last edited by Lox on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Carke stares at Sketch for a moment trying to decipher his, interesting, terms.

"B̥͈͎͖̫͇̭̓̐ͯ̋e̦͓̮̼̪ͧ̒̇ͣ̈́̂ͭ͆y̜̖̦͎̘͂̚o̖͍͇̬͉̖̐ͣͅn̼̱̤̟͓̈̆ͯ̈́̅ͅd͕̥̦͉̫̭ͫ̾̿͗̽̅́ ̳̻̱͎̹̋ͭ̍̂ͤͤ̍t͇̖͆̆̿h̻̞̜̣̑̈ͪ́̂ͧ͑̐e̖ͤ͌ͩͬͧ͌̚ ̭̞ͤ̏̑'͉̱̭ͨͦͧ͋p͇͈̤ͩ͑͛ạ̩͔̯̰̰̮͍̽ͤͩr͉̹̹̟̄͆ͦ̒ͅt̖̰̜͚͇̱͌̓̐ͧ̀y̲̙̲̯̥̩ͭ͗̔ͩ̇'͓̫̾̎ͥͨͨ ͇̘̤͚̣ͩ̋̎̈́ͭ̌̄ť͕̠͙̘̥̼̪̹̓͑̈́ḧ͕͕̬̮̭̺́ͨa͚̱̝̣ͣ̃̍̂t͍̤̹ͫ͗ͯ̀̉ͯ ̱̮̟̂ͥ̉ͥ̑͛͂Î̺̯̆ ͕̙͕͇̫͚̈́͆̇ͦͩt̤̫͓̮͖͒ͫ̑̇̓ͬͦ̽h̲̹̞̓ͭ͌͗̈͌ͦ́ͯi̦͚̼͈͖̺̥̙̅ͤͣ̈́͒n̟̫̮ͤͫͬͬ̈ͫ̈́k̥͍̟͖̗̳̒ͪ̅̂ ͖̤͓̞̝̣ͦ͛͒̀ͨ͊S̘̅ͯͅk͕̫̙̉̏̎̏̏́̽ͅͅë͍͓̖̻̻̦̺̀ṭ͙͔̏̏c̮͇̻̰̩̲̐͗̍h̘̤̀̂͊ ̣̻̝̤̖ͤ͌͛̌̒́͊͋m͚ͮe̦̹̫̗͒̇n͖̣̗͋̐͂̾ͪ̈͒t͇͈̹̟̠̙́͑̉i͖͉̬̜̗̳͇̎͆o͎̥̞̗ͤ͛̒̌n͔̤̭̤̥̗͔͐̅ͮͨ̀̾̆ͅě̜͉̈́͌ͅď͓̼͕͎̝͐ͮ,̼̱̘̾͗͛ͨ̉̄̿̆̐ ̟̙͇̾a̳̮̘̥ͥ̽̓͆n͕̰̝̍͆̌ ͕̙̝̪͚̗̰͍͋ě͓̳͍͓̘̼̗̦͎ͮ͐̌ṇ̻̣̼̺͔̬͛͂͌̂̂ͫͨ͗t͚̪̳̳͔͒̅̾ͅì̺̺̺̙ͥͤ̚t̼̞̝͖̫ͨ̓̉ͪͣ͌ͅy̩̯̣̘̜̯ͫ̎̋̐̏̑ ̹̰̬̞̮̣͙ͭ͂̾̚s̹̳̩̗̑ͣ̉͒ͯ̓e̓͋̉͌͊ͯ̚ͅn̰̗̉͌́̒ͯ̆t͙̬͆̏ ͙̺̂̐̇̏̑̇̑m̪̬͓̙̦ͤͨͤͭ̓͆e̘̗̜ͩ̔̄ͬ͆̎ͤ̽ ̩̞͚̞̼̞́͐͐̌̅͆̅ǎ͙̬̉̇ͮ ͕̙͈ͩ̓͐̎͊ẘ̬͈̆ͥa̻͖͚͚ͣͤ̈́̊ͫ̔ͧr̲͍̩̓ͪ̂͛n̤̲̽ͦ̈́̇ͨ̆ǐ͓͔̗̪͔̯͎̦͙̉͐͂n̙̩̰̦ͯ̐͌ͫ͋͛̓ͪ̚ğ̦͉̗̝̰̩̯̱̈́ͪͪ͐ͬͦ.̻͇͐͗͗̿͐̆̉ͬ ̗̫̪̫͖̩͔̀ͥ͗̓̓̔͑ͅI̼͂͋t͖͎̻͇̳̠͂͗̅͑ͅ ̝͕̰̻̲̣̹̿̊ͣ̔͑̿̃ś͍̤̤̦͔̬ͦ͆͂a̟̙̻͍̭̟̳͎͈̚i̼̘̻̘̟̝̩ͣ͛ͬͫ̓ͤͫͧ̓d̦̠̖̱̽̈́ ̖͍ͬͦ͑̓ͩͅṣ͙̤͉̂̈́͒͛̌̚p̠͓̫̺̥̬͈͎̊̂̿ͣe̤̙̣̲̞̙̳͚̋c͎̣̠͗̊ͪ̃̆̃͋ͪi͈̬̙̥͌͋͆̉f̮̤̜͈̲̤͚͕͚͒ͦͦ̾̎͛ī̪̻̻̟̼̗̰̀͆c̹̩̥̑ͤ̏ǎ̖͍̱̎ͪl͓̝̍ͫl̝̠̣͓͑ͬ͊̿y̼̯͔̙̲̻̣͍̔͐͒ͥͫͮͪͦ ͖̙̮̼̪̭̇̇ͨ̏ͨ͑ͧͅ'͎̭̻̖̞̆̈́͌T̘ͩͅh̗̻͖̮͖̹ͯ̑̏̈́͛e̜̥̦̝̻̎̾ ̩̮̬̳̮̮ͧ͆̐K̳͖͚͙͈ͥ̃̾̀̓e̙̮̤̠̖͖͌ỹ̭̝̘̙ͩ,̲̠͉͖͇̥͔̽̀̑ͅ ̰̣͎̮̯̻̳̆ͫͪͣt̝͎̻̤ͤ͛h̫͔̫̳̬̘̖͎͑̓̃ͫ͊̇̆ͥ
    ē̮͉̘͕ͦͮ ͔̣ͤ̈̌ͣ́͗ͪG̞̝̬͍̺͓̹̗̖̾͂̇ͨͪa̲̺͙͕̣̹̬ͣ͂ͤͦt͔̜͍̏͑͒ͅẹ̥̼̞̽̂,͚͖̞̫̖̜̗͖͂ͦͪ͛̅̎͋̚ͅ ̞̳̬͚̜̥̲͕̄͆̈̇̄̃͒P͓̖͚̲͚̲͈̘͒ͬͥ͋̇̊́ͅã͎̬̼̜͎̦̮͖ͤ̋͐s̝͓̲̱͊t̘̱̻̳̫̗̣͑,̗͎͚̫̓͛͒͋̓̚ ̺̥̮͍̦̥̳̐̔P̗̬͇͇͈ͨ͂ͮͦͨͬ̆ͅr̻̱̗̮̗̭̗̊̑͛͌͑͒͋̈̚e̱̹͈̗͎̫͗ͣ̿̃ͮͥͬ̿s̰̥̥͛͌͒ͬ͛̋̈e͙͓̠̲̘̹ͪ͑ͩͬͨ͒ͩn̜̥̩̹͓̠̐ͩ̓̚t͖̙̭̓͗͐,̠̜̲̦̰̒̎ ̹̞͙͍̹̯̊ͥ̃̚F̬̲̺̘̥̯͙͖͔̒̇͌̒u̙̖͖̯̫̞ͫ̿ͤ͌̏̍t͙̎ͦ̐̿ͪͬu͕̫ͫr̲͙̜̈ͨͭ̚e͕̜̰͈̜̓̈́ͯ̑͐ͅ,̝͔͚̳ͨ̚ͅ ̼̰̞̙̻͖̭̐̈̇̾w̥̝̳̣̪̤̲͈̜ͥ̾̈́̎ͪi̩̣ͣͪ̉̀͛t̠̻̦̣͑̽͛h͈̥̦̣͍̮̞ͩ̃ͬ̑͑ ͉̫̪̤̜̆͐̊͂ͨ͑ͯ̉̓y̻̬̲͙͙̥͍̞̋ͬ̿̈̾ͯ̈́͆ò͇̖̹͆̒̅̿ͅṳ̜̭̯̻̪̬̿ͫ̚,̗̥͙͉͆̋ͧ̔ͨ̔ͩ ͉̫̈́̊̒̎̅̽͆ͨs̝͎̝ͨ͛̈́̈ͦe͇̖͖̻̪͎͌̃ͤ̎̅e͚̲̙̻͓͊̓̃ͫ̒̑k̼͙͖̣̪̈́̿̏ ̣̘̘̼͉͎͓̲͒̄͆ͮͥ͆ͩ̑țͣ̋̊͋̇͑̀ͅh̼̙̝͔͖̪͉͚ͦ͒e̯͚͍͙̗̔͌̈́̍̊ͭ̅̉ ̞̰̟̤̣͚̼̘̺̇ͥĝ̫̟̦̖̪̊̓̇ͩͤ͋̓ḻ̦͕̣̲̗̩͓͇̀ͤo̩͙̗͔͚̪ͧ̈́́ͯb̤̜̏ͣ̏̈́ͣ̾ͫ̌ͤe̖̯͍̳͊̑ͮ̂̒͂́,̹̤̥͑̀ ̟̬̦̼̙̳̣̘̒́̎̐ͫͧ͌s̮̗͇̮͍̺̩͒t̺̳͈̤̮̜̼̓ọ̟͉̯̻̳̱ͨ̊̇p̫͓̾ͫ̓̌ͮ͌̑͐ ͕̱̖̻̬ͫ̅͐͂͑ͅͅṯ̫̫̜͚͔̤ͪͮ̋̓̿ͣͯḫ̥͈̯͆̍̏̒ͫͬȅ̗̝̩̫͊ͭͩ̅̇ͅ ̺̤͓̰̦̉̃̍̌ͤ͒w̻̮̤ͪͥr̞̰͍̜͕̠̥̩ͧě̝͔͙̖͂ͪṭ̠̤͓͇ͭc̟̜̈̃ͪͧ̊ͭḧ̪́ͬ̓ͭ,̰̳͎̮͙͙̻̓͗ ̰͖͖̪̫͕̫ͨ̐̃̃ͥ̏̅̓ͩr̩̖̳̤̠̦͎̜ͫ͆ͪ̈̏̔e̯ͭ̄ͪ
    d͖̻̟̖͈̣́̀̇̂ ̩̪͚ͣ͑̍ͦe̩͔͇̺̫̓̅͆ỳ̼̥̠̟ͣ̀ͦe͍̙̯̙̰̪ͯ̈́͛ͨ̓̀̎ͩ ̗͔͔̰̭̼̯̂̋͋̾́̾̚̚w̬̝͓͉̅̎̎ͭ̔ͬa̪ͫ͆̈t̟͈̺̙͇͔͚̠͙̆͂͌c̣̠̖̝͍̾̌ͩ̍̃̉h̺̭̙̝̦̃ͬ̃ͅe͖͖̍̂ͯ͋̉̎̋̓͌ś͖̪̬͉͇͆̄͗͂͒̏̌,͕̭̄̋ͧͨ͒ ͉͚͔̗̃ͮ̇ͥͭͬ̂̌s̘̔͂͊͛̊̏̃̌̇h̫͕̠̗̮̥͚̞̔̅ͮͥͮ̈́̈́ͅù̖̖̞͎̻̫̮͌ͯ͊̍̚t̥̟͈̳̟̬̑̔̆ ̮̎t̪̺̪͋ͧ̐̾̆ͦh̩͕͙̯̮͉̬̹ͤͥ̃ͦ͛̎̈e͍͔̲̟̫̋͛ͩ̈́̊̄́ ͖͈̾̎ͬͬȅ͙̂ͣ̇̌y̟̬̟̬̖̳̾̔̈ͪͮ͋ͬ̉̔e͓̳ͥ̄̄̒̏.̖̦̺̤̟̥̲͛ͅ'̼̥̥̤̮̰̖̣͗̃ ̣̦͙̒͋͌T̝̩͇͙ͮ̌̊̆͆̋ͭͅh͎̲̗͚̰̰͚͍͛̃̅̎ë̲͇͔̳͓̓̑̒ͥ̈́̃ṅ̘͙̣̟̠͆̿ ̟͎̦͐̏͒i͓̟̼̤͎̗͑̓̅͌͆͊̎͌ṱ̞̱͗͑͂ͭ̐̎̍ͭ͛ͅͅͅ ̭̲̟̜͖̦̊́̑͋ͭ͗ͥ̾s̗̠͋̅͆ͯ̈́͂h̝̪̦̮̔̈͋̒̌o̹͚̓̄̈́̄̆͊͒w̺͔̐̓ȅ̘̠͇̲̣͙̼ͪ͒ͅd̼̺̔ͪ̉ͬ̈́ ͇͙͎̮̓ͪm̼̹͍͔͓͉͍̈́e͇͓̹̝͖͓̟̪̐ͭ̏̅ ͇͚̥̠͖ͤ̃a̳̘̼̰̦͙̗̿ͤ ̰̬̩̩̤͖ͥ͆̎ͭͧ̑c̜̜̥̱̖͓ͨ̐ͬͪ̐ͥͨ̚o̻̞̗̦͑͒̑ͭ̉̽n̺͙̪̥̲̺̱ͮ̉͌ͣ̑̂̿š̠̟̥t̮ͯͣ̿ͫ̈́r͇̪͍͒ụ̟̍ͬ͑ͫ̋ͥͣ̌c̰͕̫̣͋t̫̮̹̯͍̒ͩ̂ͨͯ̆ ͔̓͂̇́͑̂̽͑̄ͅo̟͍̝͈̻̼̳ͬ̈́̉͊f̘̰́͐̂͋ ̻̻͉̫̝͓̲̠̅͒̍̋l̦̰̰̳̻͇̋̒ͨi̖̦͑͐̏g̮̣̟͎̳̘͕̎̀̾̍̌́ͥ̊̐h̫̭̦͎̠̒ͧt͙͕͈͋ͨs̗͍ͨ̋̀͂ͤ ̜̠͇͋ͭ̆s̳̲͚̮̍̓͂o͉̤̭͙̻̥͈ͦ̚m͚̼ͧͥ̀ͮ̍͛͂e̺͓̩̗̼̺͕ͬͥ͒w̦̯̯͍̩͎̣͌̒ͯͭ̈̆͑h̻̖̬̘̻̆ͧ͂̋̍ͯ̅́e͓͔̮̳̹̭̞͍ͮ͑ͨ̐͆͛̀̂͗r̦̖̠̹̦̤͚̯͗ͬͩͣ̇̂͂̐e̹̯ͤ̓ ̜̫̹̘ͨi͓̖̫̟̪̓̌ͯ̂͊͛̚n̯̺̿ͫͣ̑̈́̓ͬͧ ̣͕̣̘̳͕̤͐͂̓͐ͪͅs̥̗͈ͨ̅̚p̬̳ͧ̓̓̅ä̗̣ͩc̘̓̆ͤ̓̉̄̓̈́̆ë̼͔̝̘̥̯̟́ͭ̔̅͂,̦͙͎̬͕͓̫͚̞̎͒̅̒̒̉̈́ ̝̯̦̤̻̃ͤͥs̝͈̹ͪ̄̇ͣ̀h̜̩̹͚̫ͫ͋̃ô͉͔̭̝̬ͤ̾ͤ̈̓ͥw̫͔͈ͪ͌ͨ̓̒ͥ͋̚ḭ̗̤̼ͪͭ̍̉́͌n͖̱̬̝̟ͥ͊ͪͤ͂̓̐̏ͦg͎̜̜͉ͥ̃̉͆ͅ ̬̪̻̼̂͆̀̚m̼̹̠͈̮̜̻ͫ̉ͭͅe͍̩͓̻̅ ̞̟̪̟̋̽̐͒̚t̻ͥͨ̽ͮ͗̊h͖͔͕̝̞̫͑ͨ̔̎i̠̘̞͓̗̰ͤ̿ș̝̱̫̘̩͎̫͂̄ͤ̓̆ ̞̗̪̘ͩ͛̈̾̏ị̠̠͍̦ͬ̊ͥͪ̄t͕̟̲͕̜͔ͮ̅ͯ̍͑̔ ͕̝̗̮̱̟̽̂̉͛͋s̪̘̖͔̜̻̈́̑ͤ́͒̽ͅa̻͎̲̺̳̗ͫ̇i̖̳̬͔͚̱͍͊̾͂ͅd̳͙͖̖̭̗̺͉͓̅̆̆ͨ̆̈́ͨ ̝͙̅'̮͍̤̜̌̒̐ͩ̌ͅT̼̦͎̰̩̭̯̣ͧ̍̈́͑ͦḁ͇̤̙̙̬̱͚͖ͥͣl̲͕ͥ͗ͬ̐ͨ̍ḱ̟̼̮̯̗͕̖ͫ͛̽ͮ͌ͅ,̹͚̣̳͂̄͌̅ͧ̈́ ̟̰̹͌ͤ́h̙̦͙̓ͥ͑̔̓a̰̮̱̞͈̺͒ͭ̿̈r̭͓̪̣̞̫̳̟͆̅̔̒̃ͯ͗͊d̖̹͒ͤ̋̐̀͌̓,̩̙̯̰̗̭̘̯̅ ̼̝̺̳̲̮̤̀ͫͥ̒̋͐̃̒͋C͇̰̄l̯͉̤͓̼̻͔̗ͤ̍o̯ͦ̍̂ͤͥ̚s͕̩͛̋̽͂ͧ̋ẽ͙̮̝̠̹̞̔͗̇͂r͓̲̹̱̻̰̬̀ͥͫ̽ͮ̍̿̊,̼͔͙͓̲͗́̐͆ ͕̞̪̜ͪ̇̀͌͌O͙͍͙̫̩̱ͬ̿ͥ̂͐p̲̬̼͖̖͖̝̦ͭ̌̈́ͭe̞͖͖͙̞̺̓̆n̘͙̭͔̬̣̄ͣ̉̀͒ͅͅ,̲̫̖̹͇͇̩ͥ͆̒͌̚ͅ ͉̞̬̦͌ͦ̊̌Î̗͓̗̱̭̠̱̾̌̾̈͆ͪ͗
    t̺͙͓̙̝͌͐̏͊̎̉̂ͅe͙̹ͮ͋ͮ̂̔̔̓͐̉m͇̱̺͉ͩ̉ͬ,̺͕̩̪̯̦͎̄̇̋͊ͩ ͔̩̞̄ͦ̾G̝͔̝͍̯̺̠̃ͬ͒͛a̖͆̔͛͒ͨu͈͔̬͈̎͑̌̅̈r̬̲͚̽͒̈d̲̻̾ͨ̀̐͛̉̓̆,͖̎ͮ̉̾̄̈ͮ̆ ̫̙̲̖̤̈ͮ̆͗͋͛̚F̝͕̪̞͔̰̯̝͌͊ï̪̻͔͌͌ͩ̍͒̇ṋ͈̹̏̇̈́ͮ͑ͨ͒̚d͓̻͐̓̅ͮ́ͤ,͙͋̐͋̀͊̒ͮ̓ ̜̝̺̫̪͑͒ͧ̋ͨT̤̼̙͚͈͔͐ͪ̂a̠̻̟͙͉ͥ̎̏ͭ͑̇͗̚ͅl̹͉̰͕͍̰̫͉͊̑͑̄ͨͥ͂̅̚ͅk̖̙̪̩̪͉̻̓,̹ͯͯ̿́͆̅̉͒̄ ̼̩͔͓̳̻ͯ̐͆͆ͭͅB̖̲ͨͤ̍̋̌̓ͯͅo͉̝̅ͧ̑o̰͔͓̦͙̖ͫ̔ͧ̓ͅk͚̥̾ͧ͛̌̌͂,̤͖ͦ̓ͮ ̜̝̖̰̋̃͐ͨ̏̅̔͐Ľ̮͚̋͐͊̓̀̊̉i̖̬͓̹̜͔͖ͬ̀b̦̲ͯͬͩ͌̅̽ͪr͈͓̠͍ͥ͋̏̏ͤ̈ͪa͙̠̘̺̔ͅr͚̳̮̭̦͙͕̒͐ͥ͋̾ý̪͛ͪ͐̂̒̃̈́̈́,͕͎̜̯̓ͩ̉̓̊ͤͪ ̼̱̤͍͈̄̆̽͑Ṯ̜̤̙̹͈ͯ̈o̹̠̼͔͈̳̪̯ͪͪ͛̊͌̋ͩ̓m̼͕̪̝̺̙̰ͤ̏̎̎ͯ͋͐̊ẽ̙̩̠̻̮̥,̺̗̞̄̽͆ ̙͉ͬ̒ͪͨ̌͆ͅS͎̟̟͈͂̎e͍͍͚̱̗͖͑̈́̋̏ͬͬͪ͛ͪȅ̞͎̼̬̪̝̝͊̇ͪ͌̍̓ͯk͇̂̄̇̾̓ͥ̓̈ ̮̜̟͚̍͋͌̍͛̄R̟̭͔̱̹̐̂ͯ͗ͮ̇ó͇͔̺͇̲̘̦̠͕ͯ̀n̪͔̭̝̝̭͔̙̼ͦ͋͗͆̋á̗̖̖̮͖̺̾̈̍ͯͫ̆͋n̠̿ͬ̔̔ ͍͊ͩ̈́ͬ̀ͤͦ͗ͅF̮̭̥̩̖͐ͯ̂ͅr͕̪̩͙̭̥̙ͤͪ̏͆ͅe͎̰ͥͫ͊̅ͦ͒̍̚̚ï͙͍̼̞͕̗̏̒̅͛̚,̟̥̲ͣ͒ͦͫͩ ͚̠̙̙̺͕̹̱̯͒ͮͫͬͪ͗ͮR͙̳̣̰̟͉̔͊ͥ̎̉̃ͮ͑e̜̤̮ͨd̦̺͙͐͌̒ͩͪͧ̐̐ ̲̖̩̰̋͐ͬͪͤ̎K̬̖͉̭̏͊̍̓͐ͨ̈ĭ͖͍̟̜̯̠̬͓̋̊ͧ̄͑n̼̹̦̟͎̹̱ͧ͌̄͐ͧg̰̤͉̘͈ͣͮ̑̏̑̎̅,̰͎̻̰̭̯̰̋̍ͣ̾ ̣̩̮̬̹͙͕̥̂C̥̤̲͔̣̙̰ͧ̒̔̈́̔̓͛a͈͔̘̞͍͔̩̅̀̾ṡ̜ͪ̆̐ͭ͂͋̋t͍͙̭̠̝ͫ̒ͭͬ̔l̖͎̼͓̺̃̏̑͊̐̇e͍̙͐ͧ̿,̬̣̙̤̻͂̇ͥ̀̔̆ͣ ̬͌ͥ͒B̗̮̣͛͛̄̉ͤ̃ͩu̫͂̇̏̿í̬̳͚͔̮̞͉̭ͧ̄̒ͪ̂ͨl͙̗̩̖̜̟̣̳̓͑̒ͭͪ͆̂̈́̈́d͍̜̱̟̟͖ͪ̈́̅͊ͭ,̮̣̟͉ͥ̂̅͗ ̙̣̪̟͍͑ͯ͌̏̄͑S͕͇̹̜̲͓ͨ̎̐ͅa͍͇͌͒̑̀͛c̮̱̪̭̈́ͬ́̇ŕ͉͈̊͂͋ͣ̽ì̻͓͈̹̮̣̞͊f͙̣̣̤̝̒͋̍̍̍ͅi͇̗̲͚̪͓̞̟̤̒̐͋͌̏͒̒ͣ̍c͖͖̖͖̞̎ͧ͑̄͌̇ͪȇ̼̀̀ͣ̀ͪ̄̅,̠̹̍̏͒̒̊ͥ͐ ̯̱̥ͭ̃H͎͕͈̝ͨͨ́̇͛ȇ̗̖̠͈̩̖̫̩͋͛ͫ̆̆ͪl̤͚̘̞̂̀̔ͫp̟͍̌̿̽̊̿ ̠̞̲̬͖͆m͔͚̰̅̍͑ͤ̐ͪ̓ö̟̭̤͍̠̯͎́r̜̫̜͉̳̺̦ͧ̄̐͒̆̌̓ͣe̻͒ͬ̾͑,̻͖̩̥̰͉͋͋̅ ̘͎̪̍̔̒̓̾ͮD̻̳̤͒̎̈́̿ͅu̟̎ͫ͒k͇͋̚ĕ̹̺̳̗̖̔̀ͫ̍ͬͅ ̱ͦ̄ͩͮX̩̻̝͎̝̦̆ͤͦ͋̀ͅu͓͔ͦ͐k̤͔̥̰̼̇̋̉ͪ̅͌ͥ̂e͕͙͔̻͕̙ͩ͌d͇͈̫̼̥̱̓̒ͭͧͧ,̫̣̺̝͎̗̎ͭ̓̇ ̘̺͇̭͈̲̻͈ͯ͑̉̒ͥ̏̎R̘̩̮̖̼̩̐ͤ̊̋ͥͅó̱̖̤̫̦̤ͬ̏̈́n̠̪̞̭̱̺̙͕͓̑̋̃ͪá̗̺͕̾̉ñ͇̯͎͇̖͔̦ͭ,͎̮̩͚͎̩̥̺̈ͦ̎ ͍͈͉̫͔̟̺̂A͚̦̿ͧͩ̐͋̃̊l̦͕̪͙̥͗̎̃̌l͉̩͗̎y̜̦̤̲͉̤̼͈̱ͮ̍ͧ̀̃͂͂,̤̺͇̫̉̈́̓͛ͅͅ ̙̜̥̠͉̌̂ͬͤͮ̈́ͣ͌ͧR̮͕̰̰̫͓͕͗̉̾ẽ̮̩͍͙͙͗ͦ̆ͮ̿̿d̟̦̳͎̩̭̙ͪͅ ̼̳̖̼̜͆̿͛K̘̖͙̻̦̣̘̄͋͐̿ͣȉ̼͙̱̤̲͈̍̔̈́̓ͅn̜͖̳̝͈ͭ̌͊
    g̠͖̟̰̬͑̍ͬ̒,̯͍̲̽̾̀̑͂ ̮̝͙͖̝̥͚̭̟́̋͑ͦ̌͗ͪ̏̈́E̗ͥ̍̆͋̾ͮ̉ǹ̜̯͇̖̗͒̓̈̊͆̓̌ͅd̦̖̪̄̾ͯ̅̇͌̚̚,͕ͭ̔̋̊̈ ̲̤̣͉̰̲ͪ̈́̓͂́ͅṮ̮̥͈̬͖̮̩ͧ̔̌ͫ̑̂ͮ̄ͮo̬̥̙͚̘ͦ̾͌̅ͥ̿ͩ͆w̩̻̳͙ͪ̽̏̽e̯̺̥̹̰͚̜̹͙͋ͯͬ̐r͖̘̦̼͇̦̹̈́͆̒̐,̟̖̩ͩ̀̒ͥ͊ ̙͖̪̹͑̔̅͑ͦͭD̹͖͙̻̗͕͕̓͆̈́ͫ̐ͦ̓̽e̙̻͕ͧ̃̔́ș̠̬̦̣̬̝͗̾ͧ̏̈̉͛͌ͅͅt̯̦̬̟͇̘̀͌̐ö̜̰͖̟͍̬̿͆̎̒ͣͅr̘͎̥̘̱͉̅ͮ͆͆̆ͪ̎̉y̥̻̓̆̒̄͒̈ͤ,̻͙̘̻̝̥̔ͭ̓̇ͅ ͔̯̖̫̎̽͒ͯ̀̐P͈̅̈́͆ͅr̥̯͎̫̼̩͍͑̏ͣe̺̦͚͖̜̙̘̋̃v͚̖̪̜͊͌̈͊͗̏̿̈͑ė͓̩̹ͮ̂̍ͧ̉n͔̟̻̺͍͍̳̲ͨ͐̓t͓̬̦̳̻͇̖͋̆̋̆̉ͭ̈́,̩͚͉̜ͥ͋̓͛̈ ̝͍͍͖͎̿͆ͬͦͪ͗̎ͯR̮͙̽ͧ͑̒ͮ͗e͚͎͚̖͊̊̈́̎̐̆ͥ̌ͅt͓͎͇̘̅̏͂ṳ̲͇̰̳̘̥̍r̟̜͎̲͕̠͒̒͛̽̏ͧ͒ͅn̘͔ͨͦ͐̏͑ ̳̫̮͓̃ͧl̻̮̦͔̐̑ͅa̫̦͓̜̯̫̼ͧ͗̿ͯͦ̂̔t̲͕ͩͯ̅̏͌̽e̫̻̳͚̤̱̩̊̊ṙ̹͚̬̠̜̜̳̱,̪̞̖̤͎̺͌͑̅ ̣̤̘̻͚̈̒ͦ̇̈ṣ̞̤͓́ͩ̃̂̿̌̚p̭͉͈̟̲̙̙̅ͅë̖̯̰̹͚̊̈́̈́͑̎ͪa̹̮͈͔͊͋̇̓ͨ̀k̖̯͎͈̉́ͯ,̤͈̦̮̩͇̘̤̬̆ͣͥ ̺͔̠̯̭̪̻̤ͩͭW̘̳̗̣̞̞̪̻̺̐h̻̞͓͙͕ͮ̈̽ͣͩ̀ị̹̩͍̲̭̞̥ͯͣ̈́͐ͩ̍ͅs̟̻͙̮̭̽p͖̘̤̙ͣ̇̇͒ͤe͖̖̗͕͇̫̰̠͐͋͐ͬr͈̺͕̆́̇̍͆̑ͮ,̳̿ͧͤͅ ͈̻̜̦ͬ̽̓̂͑ͫͯĎ̞̳͖̼̜̤͒ͨȑ̪̣̝̲̝̯͉̣ͩ̒̍̋̈̅e͚̤̒́a͖̱̣̟͎͇̝͋͌ͨ͑ͯ̆̅m͕͓̔̓͐s̳͇̞͍͎͉̖ͤ̋ͦͯ̑̈́ͫ͑.̟̮̮̞̫̤͚̅͛̔ͬ̌ͭ͐"

"Then the entity showed itself to me. Before me was a glowing disc surrounded by countless unblinking eyes, raidiating outwards were streams of power and other symbols. If I were not protected by my divnity my mind would have been in danger of shattering. I know undoubtedly that I was looking upon one of the overgods, which one however I do not know." Carke seems almost shaken remembering the details of the entities apperance. He takes a moment to collect himself.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

I was merely informing you of the threats we face former knight, Phiss. As for the Heartless that fought you in the other room, that was a bit of a test I love to send to those who visit me. If you had lost you would have been fine, I could end them with but a flip of my hand.

Now, as for the information Carke has for me.

After listening, he seems to close his eyes and look down a second. Then back up.

I have an item for you that comes from a visitor I had just prior to your arrival. Here is what he looked like, and his words.

He waves his hand and a hologram-like image appears with a blow circle below it, casting its image upwards.

The intruder allows a deck of tarot cards to float in front of his left hand, his right hand clutching an odd looking rod.
    Spoiler:

"I am Rónán Frei. Some of the group who come here may wish to speak to me. They can reach me through this... card. When it is placed in a reversed position on a flat surface, they shall be able to ask me questions, and I shall answer, all that I know. Know this, for any question asked... a favor shall be owed, or a sacrifice given."

As the hologram fades, Yen Sid floats the card up with a tug of his index finger, and it floats above his hand towards Carke.
    Spoiler:

After extensive testing, it is not dangerous, and will do exactly as he stated. Therefore it is yours to take, if you wish. As for this... other thing, this entity. It mentioned the name of the one who visited here, perhaps you should summon him yourself. Hmm, it seems that this entity wishes for you to seek a globe, stop perhaps some of the...

"Ṛ̗̦͇̼̬̋̽͊̚͟ę̰͈̤̉́d̬͈͇̱̮͓̥͙̮ͧͨͦ̀͗̌͛ ̨̓̀҉̬͍͓̮̫D̷͔͚̜̘̹̟̮̂̃ͣ͂͊ͤ͑̓̈́͜a̭̦̪ͭd̝͕̦̬ͮ̈́̑̂ͤ́d̼̯͉̥̥̪̮̮ͫ͂͒̂ͩ̕ý̬̖̹̻̯̜͔̾̾͒ͧ̕'̟ͯ̓̆ͥ͂s̹̜̼̟̈́͛̾̆̐ͭͮ ̧̡̛̰̳̔ͯ̌ͧ͆͊̓̽̒C̡̎̆͒̀͗̐̒͏̧̞̞̘̫h͎̩̻ͫ̾̚͜͡͠i͈͉̜͎̤ͦ̽̀͊ͨ͞l̛̲̬̗̗͍̳͉̝͂͑̆̀͗̚d̬̯͓͚̽ͨ̏̊́ͣ͒ͯ̀r̀̽̉̐҉̢̙͜e̴̵̖̘̤͍̰̝̽ͯ̇̿̔̏n̵̢̲̥̬͕̭̔ͦͧ̆̔ͨͪ̔̚"

Zeezy
    Zeezy

Post  Zeezy Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 pm

The owl turns its head to Phiss, and hoots confusedly. Not that it's very discernible from any other hoot.

Surprise perks up when she meets Yen Sid. She speaks out of her recent adventures at an unintelligible speed, hyper-excited to finally meet the great Yen Sid after all she's been through.
    Neravin
    Neravin

Post  Neravin Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 pm

"Dudette, my little equine friend, chill!"

Sketch ruffles Surprise's mane.

"It'll all get better, little dudette."
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 pm

((Testing Scholastic Lore: Music, Target number: 26, rolled 24! Yen Sid is identified!))
    "Well spin me around and stick me with a fucking needle, because this sounds like an old record. This is the guy from Sorcerer's Apprentice in Fantasia. Whatever. We need answers, so Carke, lay down the card. I want to know what this Red guy is and where I can get some suitable weapons. Also, we need info on the party."

Ono crosses his arms and leans against a wall, tapping his foot.
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Phiss paused for a second. A lot of new data that he quite frankly didn't care about, and didn't quite understand anyway.

"What's with that voice?" He quipped, scratching his helmet. He still wasn't liking him for putting him in danger, but it was slightly relieved to know that it ended when it did.
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 pm

"Rónán Frei must be an oracle of far ranging vision." He takes the card and places it on the desk in the reverse position. A look of deep concentration comes over Carke's face as considers his question. "Why is H.R.M throwing a party?"
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 pm

This... 'party' is most likely a place where many beings who have been given.. gifts, will congregate. As such, it will be a prime place to start chaos. Whoever it is that gave this items perhaps meant for the users to spread chaos and misery, both on themselves and others through their use of the items. However, no such negative effect exists as far as I have seen from these items, although my vision has been clouded as of late.
    Neravin
    Neravin

Post  Neravin Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 pm

"Duuuuuuuuuude. Sweet."
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

"I'll assume the debt for this next question. What is the 'Ř͍̝͓͔̟̦̹̙̱ͧ̔̇̾ͨȅ̸̶̪̝̭̪̌͗̐͂ͬͤd̫͕ͣͦͣ͒ͨ͂ ̡̢̳͔̞͙̝͇̝ͧ͛ͨ̇͛ͦͅD̨̙͐͘͟ẩ̠͍̝̤̏͛̋̈́ͭ͊ͥ̀͜͞ͅd̢͈̱̩ͩ͑̑́͢d͉͚͉͆͐ͥ̿y̨̪̜̝̖͓ͦ͑́̀' and what are his children?"
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm

A voice... like the rumbling of the ocean comes out of the card.

H.R.M. invites people to the party so he can take the debt owed. To throw parties to end them all if in his style, and he shall make sure to invite guests not expecting to attend at all. He gives of gifts, which can be used freely, at least at first. At the end of the party, the gifts prices will become all too apparent to those who used their service. Carke? Favor or Sacrifice?

Last edited by Mathadar on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Phiss pulls out his little jade pawn and rolls it around in his hands on it's base. "Hey. Yin Sid. What's so bad about this little thing?" It was a little on-the- nasal oriface, sure, but it wasn't exactly world ending material. It's ringing some vague bells, though. He wasn't quite sure why, though.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Whats so bad? It can open a gate to the Cradle, and annihilate things from existence, sucking them into the dark depths of the Realm of Darkness.
    Phiss
    Phiss

Post  Phiss Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Phiss paused for a moment. "What was that first one?"
    LordShoes
    LordShoes

Post  LordShoes Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 pm

"Favor, for that one and my next one too. Where can I get a guitar that fits me perfectly?"
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Leon rolls his eyes. "So we're believing in oracles now. Well, my day's been so very normal so far. Why not?" He looks to the card... and considers. It couldn't hurt... "Am I allowed to ask a question later, or..." That, directed at Carke, or Yen Sid...
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 am

Ono Oochi, your question begs to be answered, and so does your second. The Favor will be requested in the future, and I shall not take no for an answer. To answer your first question.

R̵̘̩͚̹͉͍̠͋ͥͩͯ̅͑́ͤͫ̈́̓̀ͩͤ̆̂ͦ́́͘ͅe̸ͪ̽̏̏̎͛ͬ͢͞҉̫̖̝͙̼̫͖̠̖̯̠̮̻͎d̤̜̳̼̬̪͖̱̒̌̄ͯ̔̀ͥ̑͑ͤͬ͟͠͞ ̡̟̲͚̱̖̼̼̬̼̤̣̱͕̗̝͗ͭ̇̔̍̎̒͆͟͜Ḑ̷̴͈̬̦̭͎̭̠̠̒̐̃ͩ͊̇̔̋ͤͬͦͣ͋̀͞ḁ̸̹̜̞̜̤͔͎̋̉̄ͩͧ́̕͜d̨̛͊̿͗̾̿ͣ̇̅ͫ͊̃̒͢҉͚̣͚͙d̸̞͕̣̲͚͓͓̈́̄̊̓͆̊̆͡y̨ͬͪͧͨ̆̑͌ͧͮͮ̑̅̀͑̏̀ͬ҉̠̦̫͚̙̦̹͖͈'̴̴̲̬̘̬̣̦̱̦̗̮̩̊͋̂ͥͣ̓͊̌ͩ̿͑͒͆͂s̶̫͖̫̭̫̻̭̠̼̗̗͚̼̩̘̞͖̠ͭ͑ͥͮ͐̃̆͘͘͜͢ ̵̢̢͈̫̞̞͈̳͎̗̩̝͇͚̺̗̬̣̦͒̎̉ͥͮ̀̃̅ͣ̊́ͤ̍͠͠C̹͍̖̘̥̪͕̤̮̟͎̯̲͖̠̦̦̜ͭ̐ͥ̕͘͝ͅh̡̨̞͕̱̦̮͕͙̤͉͔̹̿͆͛͋̀͟͢ĭ̸̶͖̩̣̤͓̖̣̺̱̗̓ͫ͂͗́͟ͅl̿ͬͣͫ̍̒̐͌̈́ͣͬ͏̴͔̮̰̖̫͔͖̬͖͈̞̳͙̻̠̟͙ḏ̷̥̱̥͔̮̥̱̉͋͊̌ͮ̏ͮ̓́͂͊̀̚̕ŗ̥͉͚͕̘̗̟̑ͩ̆̑̂̈̓̈́̾͐͒̓ͣ̚̕e̛̖̦͇̭̜̳̹̤̙̮̣͇ͫ͗́ͯ̏ͅņ̯̣̪̦͔̫̖̻̤̩̹̙̹̥͖̰͚̤̄́̈ͬ̔̌̾̐͒͒͟͜

are the relatives or workers for the Crimson King. Many of those beholden to him refer to him by many names. I shall tell you the names to better identify him. R͋҉̱̫̻̹̤̭̖e̴̲̗͔̜͍ͨ͌̎̊̚d͈͈̳̳̦̹͌͟ ͓͍̔̚͠D̮͊͢a̹͉̩͂̉̍̿̉͗ḏ̻͖̾͊̌̑͘ͅdỵ̺͚̻͈͠, Ț̡̑̀̐͂̃ͩh̛̠̽̂͒͒ͥ̚e̟̰̤͆̒ ̃́R͍̲̤̭̐̈́͂e̺̝̙̯͚̽̑d̘͖̥̺͐ͫ̔̽ ̧̠͎̜ͬ͒̔Ḱ̥̲͉̻̻̞̈̂̆͂̕ḯͬ͏̹͖̟n̠̣̪̼̝ͦ͗g͌ͬͪ̿̽̃͏̩̝͍̼̝͖ͅ, B̸̹͖̻̳͍ͧ̑̒í͓̫͖ͥ̓̓̈̈́̃g̙ ͎̞̞̂͆ͪ̒̎R̹͕̲̻̺ͥ͆e̫̮ͪ̅d͇̔̎̈́̌, L̛̮̫͌̊ͅo̴͑s͇̹̟̼͙͂͂̎͋'͕̹̰̭̦̦, R̵͎͇͎̦̦a͖̫͕̳̗̜̥ͨ̌̾̿̀m͈͖̉ͬ̐ͦ ̭̟͛A̦̞͈͔̳̿b̳̭̘̱͐͒̇ͥ͋͑͗b̷̹͔̯̥̺͙̘ả͕̣̺̬͈̭͋͐̌̈́ͣ̽l̫͕̉̆ͯ̽͌ȧ̷̹͙̙̤͙̩̔h̶̠͈͖̥͚̝͕̎̐̾, T͑̒ͬ̄҉̺̱̦h̄ͧͦͬ̚e̢̬͇̹͉̠̹͊ͦ̉͛̂ͩ̚ ̶̖̞̰͎̿ͦ̏̾̚K̾̿͊ͩ̀͠i̍͌ͪ̅̃͝ñ̛̼̘̂̾͛̒ͭg̩̝͛̌̎̚f͚͈̠̫̟̃͋͊͡i̛͚̊ͦ̅́́̓ṣ͉̤̞͍ͭͫͬ͝h̫̩̣̥̫̞̭͂͞, T̛̺̠̍̽̽͋h̷̥͓̺ͤ̒e̷̩̟̽̎̄̊ͥ ̘̂̒R̩̮̈́͟e͂͌̅͝ḍ͍̯̫͎̥̓͂̽͢ ̪̖ͤ̍ͨ͛̀K̺̒i͐͏͚̙̻̘n̵̥̑ͦͩ͊̊̅͋g̃̔͐̀̈́́̂͏̪̮̭̣, L̤͇̖̬̺̳̗ọ̜̜̥̕ȓ͙͉d̗̥̺̣̠͓̥͂̂ͣ ̓̿͞o̭̬͔͇ͪͪͯ͌̌f̯͖̯̖͙ͩͬͤͦ͐ͣ ̜̲̼͕͠D̙͚̭i̫̫̗͙̺͚͎͒̍̽́ͦ͐͘s͌̒͏̰̟͖̜͉c̒̐̀͛ͪ͐̇͠o̝̬̠ͤ̓ͮ͂͜ͅͅr͖̹͇͖̾̓̒͢ḍ̙̲̀͂̊͛̀̚i̭͈̯͔͌͋a̵̜͙ͮͮ͑ͦ, L̴̬̑ͪͫō̜̖͕ͬͧ͒r̸ͤ͛͋d͗ͩ͆͏͉̠̞͚̼ ̹̩͇̺̞̭̀ŏ̢̜͓͇͉̹̱̭̃̏ͤ̚f̲͓͌ͥ͐͡ ͉̟ͬ͢S̷̪̯̥̿ͨͤp̴͚̪̣̼̳͈̿̒̈̋̎͒i͚̝ͨ̾͒̾d̘͙̱̟̟͎͈͌ͣ̆ͭ̅e̖̪̼̪̹̓ͮ̑ͥr̙̜͙̽͊͐̋̐͂͑š̡̮̻͓̝̊ͪ͌̂ͨͤ, S̘̲͍͙̱̿̄̔ͅạ͖͙̈́̔́̄ͅt̫͊̐̓a͚̭̭̐ͫͣͪ̆̄͌n̛̊ͦ. His children are numerous and can be found on many worlds, under many guises doing his bidding. Wide is the web, and far flung are his minions. To answer your second question. You can get the guitar from a girl, her appearance and personality has been made known to your mind, merely travel to her world and you can get a guitar that fits you perfectly.

Immiediately Ono knows of Haruki, her personality and where the FLCL world is. Its as if he watched the show.
    Hiro Protaganist
    Hiro Protaganist
    Admin

Post  Hiro Protaganist Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:17 am

"Favor." Carke says to the card. "Also Ono the card is not to be used for trivial questions. You forget that I am the adviser to King Benny. Our resources are not insignificant. Leon, you may ask a question but keep in mind we do not know the price for the answers yet" He says shooting a look towards Ono.
    Mathadar
    Mathadar

Post  Mathadar Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:26 am

Phiss... your Jade Pawn can construct a gate so you can explore Cradle. Depending how much of yourself you divest in it... it can reach pretty far.

Carke. The favor will be requested in the future, and I shall not take no for an answer.
    Lox
    Lox

Post  Lox Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 am

Leon and Dante both raise their eyebrows upon hearing that. "Yeah... Until I know what these 'favors' entail, I'm going to hold back on the questions-asking."

"Probably for the best."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:07 pm